2024 Prediction Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2024 Prediction Thread

Should be a wild election year ripe with Fed interest rate announcements, foreign conflicts, and who knows what else.

log your predictions good or bad - winner gets a virtual back-pat!

My prediction- Biden will gracefully bow out late late summer maybe even October, and a new shiney candidate will come in. New candidates always poll great the first month before the trash is dug thru.

Comment

False flag event bringing scrutiny onto Joe six pack and his evil black rifle.

Hopefully not while wearing a MEGA hat.

Comment

It's gonna be a wild ride and not a good one I think.........

Comment

The feel good news today is that at least 5 senate seats are poised to flip from Blue to Red. No info on how many flip from Red to Blue.

Comment

The transgender 15 min of fame will fade away this year.

Comment

News will continue to get bad, conflicts will continue to escalate, a LOT of events will happen that have the possibility to be big, but nothing will materialize…. until after the election. That is when all bets are off.

Comment

News will report that Bill Clinton will be named John Doe 36 in the Epstein files

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                  News will report that Bill Clinton will be named John Doe 36 in the Epstein files
                  There is no question about Slick Willie's affinity for young girls. Especially those wearing blue dresses.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Double C View Post
                      Goodness I hope you’re right!!

Comment

False flag(s) for sure

trumps assignation

criminalization of any conservative “extremism” (opposing woke culture)

A more blatant removal of the peoples right to chose elected officials
                        Last edited by Death from Above; 01-01-2024, 11:31 AM.

Comment

I predict that Joe will get older until he kicks out, and will continue to be as brilliant as he is today.

I predict Trump will be the a-hole he always has been but I will vote for him anyway.

I predict that Camelass will giggle at anything in every encounter with a camera.

I predict that dems in political office will continue to have their collective heads up their collective azzes and conservatives will join them.

I predict that at my age I should know better but I keep trying to change the above at the ballot box.

I predict that I will not be wrong on any of my predictions.

Comment

Originally posted by Double C View Post
                            some cursing...

Comment

No question in my mind that if the election were held today and there was zero cheating that Biden would lose by the largest landslide in American history. What worries me is how the election can be held honestly. I'm positive the leftists have a plan to subvert a fair election.

Comment

Working...
                              X