I didn't expect this from Tucker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't expect this from Tucker

Is it possible, at this late date, for a new candidate to enter the 2024 presidential race and shake up the election? As it turns out, there is someone who c...

That was awesome

Comment

Just guessing, Gavin Newsome....the American version of Trudeau

Comment

Just wait till he releases the Putin Interview he did yesterday ....heads will explode.

Comment

Won’t you have to be on some social media platforms to watch it?

Comment

Didn't we already have one of those with Obama?

Comment

I love the guy...check this one out on kennedy. The swamp hates both.

The EU wants to put sanctions on him for the putin interview, which I think is later tonite on twatter...msm is losing their minds over the crime of true journalism. I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                Won’t you have to be on some social media platforms to watch it?
                Tucker will post it both on his personal website (tuckercarlson.com) and on X. I believe all other social media outlets have said they will remove it if posted.

Comment

Looks like its going drop tomorrow at 7pm Central Time. I'm actually very excited to watch this one. I'm no Putin fan, but what if he's actually pretty logical and tells a completely different story than what the MSM has been feeding us?

Comment

The MSM is all propaganda, also here’s Vladimir Putin to clear it all up for us…

Comment

I for one only like hearing the narrative of my own government. They have much integrity especially when it comes to keeping us out of foreign wars. Our impartial press agrees with everything our current administration does so thats proof right there our government is benevolent. Otherwise our honorable journalists would give our government the what for.

Conflicting narratives only serve to confuse me, so I will opt out of this one and just watch and read the MSM bombardment of “What you need to know about Tucker’s Putin Interview” afterwards and form my opinions based on what Im told.

Comment

This interview should be informative.
                        Biden has not met or talked with Putin that we are aware of or done anything to end the Ukrainian war. The media doesn’t even asked about him trying to bring peace or ceasefire to the area. It makes you think it’s a money grab for the people in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Aetheling View Post
                          I for one only like hearing the narrative of my own government.
                          You forgot the <sarcasm> tags. I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Aetheling View Post
                            I for one only like hearing the narrative of my own government. They have much integrity especially when it comes to keeping us out of foreign wars. Our impartial press agrees with everything our current administration does so thats proof right there our government is benevolent. Otherwise our honorable journalists would give our government the what for.

Conflicting narratives only serve to confuse me, so I will opt out of this one and just watch and read the MSM bombardment of “What you need to know about Tucker’s Putin Interview” afterwards and form my opinions based on what Im told.
                            The MSM is all propaganda, also here’s Vladimir Putin to clear it all up for us…​

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2309.png
Views:	417
Size:	353.0 KB
ID:	26714795 Kremlin helping clear some things up too.

Comment

Working...
                              X