Documentry “The Fall of Minneapolis “ want the truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Documentry “The Fall of Minneapolis “ want the truth

Very interesting facts about how the Mayor, chief of Police and Governor of Minnesota lied under oath about the Death of George Floyd. Its on YouTube.

It’s been a well known fact for a long time for anyone seeking the truth but the truth never fit the narrative so it didn’t fit the agenda.

Comment

I live north of Minneapolis a few suburbs. The whole thing just keeps getting more strange. Amazingly, every single elected official from that time has been re-elected, basically running on their success and leadership during crisis.
      The whole area down there still looks worse than a bombed out Detroit.
      It’s pretty disheartening to see the lies, misinformation and the destruction of law and order that’s taken place.
      If you take a stand as a crime is being perpetrated against you, may god have mercy on your soul, as you will be crucified by the likes of our wife beating Muslim attorney general and his cronies.
      We are in a state of disarray, with class and race war being pushed in front of us daily. Everyone is in their own echo chamber, and the majority of our population that decides the direction of our state and municipalities is in our seven county metro area. The leadership seems to be bent on pandering to an audience with objectives that are incomprehensible to the average person who doesn’t dwell in the city or pays taxes. I see the difference as simply never having run a business, or managing money, but rather existing in a different world of making up yearly budgets, programs, etc., and the money magically appears from rich faceless folks who didn’t earn or need it.
      Last edited by Txtourist; 12-24-2023, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Every conservative needs to vacate those liberal states immediately. I can imagine how difficult that would be for some, but I would have to leave. Those the parasites eat themselves and tax each other into oblivion.

Those states are lost.

Comment

Thank Bush and Obama for moving a chunk of africa there.

Comment

Txtourist- you seem like you would fit in better down here if you can afford to relocate. I’d hate living as an outsider

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
              Txtourist- you seem like you would fit in better down here if you can afford to relocate. I’d hate living as an outsider
              I’m literally on my way! Coming down with the family for the week to hunt a little and be a tourist. I’d love to make it permanent, but we bought the family business and are pretty close with a large family. Planning to get there eventually.

It’s strange, as everyone I encounter kind of visibly cringes when they find out where I’m from, expecting me to screech some pro-nouns in their face and explain why their hate filled family values beliefs are completely wrong with maximum condescension.
              It’s a beautiful state with mostly amazing people who’d welcome you to their table and share their walleye fillets. There’s also “urban supremacist” population in the shadow of the city, that think and operate much differently than you or I would consider logical. There’s an “educated” ruling class that basically lords over the rest of the state, pandering for votes when required. The group think thing is really Orwellian, and reminds me of being on a college campus where the sense of wanting to belong is leveraged against the masses by the few who stand to gain from an agenda.

612 is the main area code for the metro area, and it’s essentially become the let’s go Brandon of MN. If Yellowstone were near Minneapolis, people would be getting tossed by buffalo on a schedule like old faithful. No common sense, or ability to reason through their actions.
              Best I can figure, is the current leadership all learned to be anti-authority and idealistic in the relative safety of the all knowing university roughly during the Reagan and Bush times. From there, they became the elected authority they learned to despise, and are now bent on dismantling the system from the top down. Probably overly simplistic, but it kind of reminds me of someone bullied wanting revenge when they get the chance later.

The large Somalian and now west African population in Minnesota is a long story. Long story short, Lutheran brotherhood and Catholic charities worked to bring in refugees from Laos, Thailand and other areas as a result of the Vietnam war in the 70’s and 80’s It didn’t go smoothly, (still some issues, such as https://murderpedia.org/male.V/v/vang-chai-soua.htm ).
              They’ve mostly assimilated after 3 generations. The movie Grand Torino is based on that whole thing. Side note: there was a lot of friction and racism around Hmong hunters in Minnesota, they had a reputation for killing and eating every fish and animal regardless of size and species or regulation. A couple generations later, they make up a significant part of our hunting population and have proven themselves as dedicated and effective sportsmen. The early immigrants weren’t as conservation minded coming from a different situation, the mentality was kill at any opportunity and eat or be hungry, not unlike the generally accepted stages of being a hunter in North America.
              The rinse and repeat idea hasn’t exactly panned out with the Somalians. They’re a completely different culture, and somebody failed to understand that ancient tribal conflicts and Islamic beliefs don’t just become a taxpaying entry level labor force and Christian parishioners they’d hoped to gain. As someone who lives here, it feels like a slow invasion and take-over. It’s very strange how few able bodied men and even young men you’ll ever see working any place that are East African. None in the trades, few of any ever in any retail businesses. Mostly just when you take an Uber or Lyft. Again, nothing makes sense following the logic I grew up with.
              When I was 19 some friends and I sublet one of our rooms to a Somalian guy. He explained their culture in great detail and saw opportunity not oppression in an Anglo European based society. Essentially, he was ostracized from their community for assimilating and not continuing the same BS that caused the refugee crisis to come here from Mogadishu. Fun guy to drink with and we blew his mind the first time he tried bacon!
              Basically, the welfare, daycare and other scams of government programs are a way of life here and nobody deals with it as they’re instantly labeled racist, xenophobic, Islamophobic and more. Even whatever the deal is with Ilan Omar and marrying her brother and some scam is pretty much out in the open, and nobody wants to deal with it. I can’t wrap my head around the luxury cars they drive and the extravagance you see from people who you never encounter in business or working, yet came here not long ago with nothing but the clothes on their backs.
              I’ve digressed too far from the original intent of this post and highly recommend watching the Fall of Minneapolis, but it’s good to have some background on the screwed up state of Minnesota.
              Everyone thinks we’re all a bunch of California liberals and we think you all fly around in helicopters slaughtering pigs with automatic weapons. There’s a grain of truth in both, and I know which camp I’m in!

Comment

I was in the Marine Corps with a guy from there from Minnasoooota. Last name was Theno. Completely different state now.

Comment

Totally ashamed Minnesota was an outdoor person State. Sounds more like California. Beautiful State but run by a bunch of €%}** idiots. What a shame

Comment

Working...
                  X