Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump attacking Chip Roy & Ted Cruz now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump attacking Chip Roy & Ted Cruz now?

WTH now? Hard to keep up with what goes on in that mind. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-12-20 153847.png
Views:	528
Size:	305.9 KB
ID:	26671738

Lyin Ted has been his nickname for Cruz since the 2016 debate. Don’t really see Chip Roy referenced. I think Trump’s mindset after 2020 is that anyone who has been in DC for more than a day is a swampy enemy. He’s probably more right than wrong, but it’s going to be hard to do anything other than get convicted with no allies.

his lack of any strategic diplomacy has and will continue to be his greatest flaw

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      Lyin Ted has been his nickname for Cruz since the 2016 debate. Don’t really see Chip Roy referenced. I think Trump’s mindset after 2020 is that anyone who has been in DC for more than a day is a swampy enemy. He’s probably more right than wrong, but it’s going to be hard to do anything other than get convicted with no allies.

his lack of any strategic diplomacy has and will continue to be his greatest flaw
      Anybody who doesn’t worship at the Trump altar is his enemy. He is an unvarnished azz, used to getting his way like a spoiled child and I don’t think we would get along for five minutes.

All that said, if he wins the nomination I’m gonna shove people out of the way to vote for him.

Comment

He isn’t wrong about Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

Trumps calling Chip Roy a ring and for him to be primaried

Comment

CR supposedly insulted maga voters for calling him out as a rino, but don't know / haven't seen the content yet...if ya take a shot at trump, he's gonna hit back. Shouldn't be a surprise.

Comment

Ted Cruz is a career, worthless politician, on the take, no different than that babbling idiot Lindsey Graham. They may not live in the swamp but they soak their feet in it.

Comment

All Texas politicans could use a good buttwhippin.When can we start?

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
                  Ted Cruz is a career, worthless politician, on the take, no different than that babbling idiot Lindsey Graham. They may not live in the swamp but they soak their feet in it.
                  I think they are at minimum nostril deep! They all Suck and that’s the nicest way I can put it.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
                    A couple of years ago I called Ted’s office. His staff girl was surprised that I wanted to speak with him. She said “you can’t speak with him cause he’s in Washington. What would you like me to tell him”?
                    I said “ he needs to be down here in Texas more often making inroads into the Hispanic community”. She couldn’t get off the phone fast enough. “Ok. I’ll make sure he gets the message “. Click. How messed up is that folks? That staffers are surprised that you call your representatives office and actually expect to speak with him/her.
                    I also called Joe Manchins office as well as Christin Sinemas office and encouraged them to hold the line when they refused to sign onto new spending. Remember that? Well we all no that Joe sold out after he got what he wanted for his state. I can’t remember if Sinema capitulated or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post

A couple of years ago I called Ted’s office. His staff girl was surprised that I wanted to speak with him. She said “you can’t speak with him cause he’s in Washington. What would you like me to tell him”?
                      I said “ he needs to be down here in Texas more often making inroads into the Hispanic community”. She couldn’t get off the phone fast enough. “Ok. I’ll make sure he gets the message “. Click. How messed up is that folks? That staffers are surprised that you call your representatives office and actually expect to speak with him/her.
                      I also called Joe Manchins office as well as Christin Sinemas office and encouraged them to hold the line when they refused to sign onto new spending. Remember that? Well we all no that Joe sold out after he got what he wanted for his state. I can’t remember if Sinema capitulated or not.

Pretty sure Cruz is Hispanic. Cuban, Puerto Rician?

Comment

Chip and Ted are politicians. Trump, a politician is just doing what they all do, going after opponents. Trump is for Trump, that simple.

Comment

Trump could have quit 500 times the last 3 years, but he hasn't quit. Why? Maybe because he loves his country???? Who knows. He ain't gettin rich by being honest.

Comment

I've called Ted's Washington office and my US rep, Pete Sessions' Washington Office at times and one time they each actually answered the phones themselves. I've had very pleasant, personable calls with them.

I know one thing - they both vote the way I like. And that's why I vote for them.

Comment

Chip Roy may not be my rep nor is he my favorite, but from what I can see, he is about the most conservative anti-big government rep in Congress. He's tough and he calls it like he sees it.

Comment

Working...
                              X