Colorado has removed Trump from Ballot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado has removed Trump from Ballot?

Did I just hear correctly that they said he will not be on the ballot in Colorado????

That is the ruling of the Colorado Supreme Court I believe. I also think it will be overturned on appeal but who knows.

Comment

Just like the wolf thread, liberals eff up everything they touch. Other blue states will follow.

Comment

Will be appealed and overturned you would think

Comment

I've glanced over a couple articles on this. I still cant tell if it's only on the primary or the general as well?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenZ View Post
            That is the ruling of the Colorado Supreme Court I believe. I also think it will be overturned on appeal but who knows.
            Over/under they slow walk this so it has less time to be reviewed? Damage will be done.

but his base may vote angrily.

Comment

Like I said the night they stole the election "welcome to the new world order"...

We will become what we tolerate!!!!!!!

Comment

They are using the insurrection clause. I haven't been paying attention but didn't think Trump has been found guilty yet. What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Comment

Welcome to "Our Democracy!" You did not vote us in, and you cannot vote us out. It is "Our Democracy!", not yours.

Just another step to tyranny, and they don't even try to hide it. The next 12 months will be historic. Take notes.

Comment

Just in the primary. Who cares. FJB and F Colorado.

Comment

They have everything to lose. Everything. If Trump wins everything they have done will be exposed.
                      This is just the start for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        They have everything to lose. Everything. If Trump wins everything they have done will be exposed.
                        This is just the start for sure
                        They have nothing to lose. Even if Trump wins, it will just be a minor inconvenience. Quit waiting for a savior to wake this country up.

Comment

Let's get Texas to disqualify any democrat for President. Biden because he is guilty of treason, bribery, and anything else we can think of. CO can do this - so can Texas!

Comment

CO found Trump guilty without a trial. He has not been found guilty of insurrection. But CO says he is. So fine, let's write our Texas senators and congressmen and do the same to the democrats. Biden is guilty of treason, bribery. We know he is but he has not gone through the formal trials so he is innocent until proven guilty. But CO just did this to Trump.

Comment

Its a wakeup for many of those that aren't paying attention, fo sure

Comment

Working...
                              X