At least he’s trying.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least he’s trying.

About 400,000 of us need to join this young man because the Texas National guard isn’t doing much. Abbott is a clown. Unbelievable!!

3,424 likes, 219 comments - freedom_valkyrie__ on December 18, 2023: "Close the border and stop the liberal madness!"

Comment

I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
        About 400,000 of us need to join this young man because the Texas National guard isn’t doing much. Abbott is a clown. Unbelievable!!

https://x.com/CitizenFreePres/status...707881727?s=20
        So show up with your 400,000 and do it.

Otherwise it’s just talk.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post

So show up with your 400,000 and do it.

Otherwise it’s just talk.
          You in?

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post

You in?
            Do I want to drive 10 hours to protest like he did so I could be on a video? No.

Would I make the effort if I thought half a million people would show up for the same cause? Sure.

if I wanted to be on camera, I could probably get me a sign at an intersection by myself in protest and I would be on the local news. I have already been on television several times, I no longer have the need for attention.

Let me know when you get the protest organized. I will show up, but if we don’t have the support, I’ll get me some good TexMex in the valley and drive back home.

Comment

To be sure, I support not only his right to do what he is doing, but agree with his stance 100%.

I read so many opinions, that I many times agree with completely, that start or end with, “if we” or “we need to”.

We need to get rid of this law!

We need to jail of that politician!

If we all show up!

If we all quit paying our income taxes they can’t build jails for 200 million people!

We need to remove her from office!

We need to abolish the ATF! (I swear that I have read that dozens of times)

It is a great thought in many situations but it is mostly just daydreaming out loud. The “we” never gets together except in talk.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                To be sure, I support not only his right to do what he is doing, but agree with his stance 100%.

I read so many opinions, that I many times agree with completely, that start or end with, “if we” or “we need to”.

We need to get rid of this law!

We need to jail of that politician!

If we all show up!

If we all quit paying our income taxes they can’t build jails for 200 million people!

We need to remove her from office!

We need to abolish the ATF! (I swear that I have read that dozens of times)

It is a great thought in many situations but it is mostly just daydreaming out loud. The “we” never gets together except in talk.
                Yep. Them WE's won't ever come together until 100% of the people are starving and have no other option. Even then only a small percentage will fight the fight and that's a maybe. Just look at North Korea. The only people there that aren't starving to death are the military and ruling class. Sadly there are a few elites here in America that have the same mind set as Lil Kim.

Comment

Working...
                X