Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Whitehouse Christmas Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

These links may help remove the foul taste in your mouths.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Why? I think at this point most people know it all or what they care to know. Just some look the other way. Screaming it will not make more people listen IMO
          If opposition to this video is what energizes the conservative base, then opfff, conservatives are lost. I'd sure hope what fires the base up is better fiscal policy, better foreign relations, and my goodness, stopping constant corruption in the highest levels of Government.

BTW, Trump's son in law got fantastically wealthy during Trump's presidency with lucrative government contracts. So Trump supporters may not want to hit that last point too hard. Just saying.

Comment

I've seen high school productions that were better....

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
              BTW, Trump's son in law got fantastically wealthy during Trump's presidency with lucrative government contracts. So Trump supporters may not want to hit that last point too hard. Just saying.
              What government contracts, where they foreign or domestic?

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post

What government contracts, where they foreign or domestic?
                It looks very similar to what Hunter did, with one exception being Jared worked in the White House for a period or time. Except with the Saudi's.

I'd argue the biggest difference is Jared is an actual businessman, not a crack head who needs money.

Comment

F j b and dr j b

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

It looks very similar to what Hunter did, with one exception being Jared worked in the White House for a period or time. Except with the Saudi's.

I'd argue the biggest difference is Jared is an actual businessman, not a crack head who needs money.
                    Big difference is Kushner was part of Trumps Admin and held a security clearance and was registered as a contact agent to many many foreign countries.
                    Hunter Biden could not and never has had a security clearance. Mainly due to his Military record I suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                      F j b and dr j b
                      lol

Comment

Working...
                      X