Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death of Main Stream Media

(typing off the cuff)
    How many more years do you think Fox, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSN, and the like have left before they are fully replaced by independent/streaming journalism?
    I think this is two-fold cause of death. Technology has a big role to play in this just as newspapers became a thing of the past. I also think this was heavily self-inflicted as well or at least it expedited the death, because in turn, it caused the rapid growth in independent journalism we see people flocking to now grasping for some unfiltered truth and hard facts. Something I have been thinking about for a while now, and after listening to an interview with Tucker last night he mentioned for-seeing exactly the same thing and thinks most MSM will be obsolete/gone within 5 years.
    Also what independent journalists do you currently follow who provide a good honest source of daily news?

We need more old fashioned coffee shops around where old farts like me can go each morning and sit at the table of knowledge and get our information from other old farts and offer solutions to the worlds problems. This information chain is far more accurate.

Comment

With the upsurge in AI and computer-generated graphics nothing is believable anymore.

Comment

I really don't think you are giving the swamp enough credit & how gullible the masses are...I watched abc news this afternoon & it was a joke.

They supported hunter today & said multiple times there was no proof of his & daddy's shenanigans...the propaganda is beyond obvious at this point. The words Proof, pedo, laptop & bidens own words on camera should have been mentioned in the same sentence on today's topic.

Hell, most of the 30min nightly news sheep still think the laptop is a russia hoax...there is HUGE segment of the population who think their preferred 3 letter news agency is the gospel & never question anything. If it is mentioned, that is the end of it & if it isn't mentioned your alternative source is conspiracy.

Trust me, lots of people are beyond help...even now we can't get an apology from the biden voters here.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          I really don't think you are giving the swamp enough credit & how gullible the masses are...I watched abc news this afternoon & it was a joke.

They supported hunter today & said multiple times there was no proof of his & daddy's shenanigans...the propaganda is beyond obvious at this point. The words Proof, pedo, laptop & bidens own words on camera should have been mentioned in the same sentence on today's topic.

Hell, most of the 30min nightly news sheep still think the laptop is a russia hoax...there is HUGE segment of the population who think their preferred 3 letter news agency is the gospel & never question anything. If it is mentioned, that is the end of it & if it isn't mentioned your alternative source is conspiracy.

Trust me, lots of people are beyond help...even now we can't get an apology from the biden voters here.

The level of shear ignorance that saturates the brains of the masses of this nation will be the downfall of this nation!!!
          I’m not sure when, where or why the intelligence level in this country took a turn but it did.

Comment

I prefer longer formats not paid for by pharmaceutical companies. The legacy media won't go away quietly or without a fight. As long as they are captured and paid for, why would they fail?

I get my national news from podcasts like Breaking Points.

Comment

I haven’t watched the democrat propaganda machine “ media “ for the last 30 plus years, I quit watching Fox News after election night 2020, I have no use for any of their lies.
              p. S. I will never watch any of it again.

Comment

With 15% of the population below 85 in IQ,25% of the population on medication,throw in the politicians and the invaders.The media will be feeding these fools the rest of time.Corporations will continue to fund their propaganda,and continue to feed bs to the masses.Just say no,spend your $ to support ur causes,and just stop supporting this cancer.NOW
                have a great day,good luck,happy hunting yall.

Comment

Not going anywhere the political establishment will make sure their tools are fully functioning. Book it.

Comment

Mainstream media will never go away. Advertising alone will keep it afloat, and too many corps need to be able to shape the narrative.
                    the alphabet soup agencies mix in just enough false/mis-info into the independent media to make them easily discounted and untrustworthy.

Comment

Working...
                    X