Alex on Tucker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex on Tucker

Watched just about all of it. Some scary stuff they have planned for us.

Comment

The world sure is trying to shut him up. He sure has been right about a whole lot of things before they happened.

Comment

like the old saying, if you're catching flak, you're over the target!

Comment

I watched the complete episode. I don't know much about Alex Jones, have never listened to his show. Just stuff I occasionally hear about him being crazy.
          Some of his stuff seemed a little out there, and some of it made some sense. It looks like he nailed some of the predictions, but how much does he predict? I mean if he predicts 30 things every episode over many years he's bound to nail some right? Its like that Jim Cramer dude. My initial opinion of him after watching was that he doesn't appear mentally unstable and kinda sounds like a neat guy to sit and have a conversation with.

Comment

I’m much crazier than Alex

Comment

I'll have to listen to the whole interview later but it's worth skipping ahead to the 25min mark listen for 5min to hear his comments about TX and Austin

Comment

I just want the Cliff notes version

Comment

Alex back on X

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                    Alex back on X
                    No way

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
                      I just want the Cliff notes version
                      Crazy guy....not so crazy

Comment

That was an outstanding interview, from beginning to end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJ is one of the most awake, fully alert, logical thinking humans on the planet. He is not a prophet, he is not a mind reader, he just pays very close attention to anything and everything that is being said and done, right before our very eyes, and he takes detailed notes, when most people in this country are busy plating grab azz and living in LALA land while calling him crazy because they are told to do so by the evil ones who are in control.
                        He is powerful because he speaks the truth and that goes against all the evil ones stand for, the ones who are hell bent on destroying this country. They won't allow anyone blow their cover.
                        You have sheep and you have sheep dogs, weak followers and strong leaders. He is an Alpha sheep dog.
                        I'm honestly surprised that the man is still allowed to be alive.
                        And he is not 100% wrong about Sandy Hook.
                        Last edited by PondPopper; 12-10-2023, 10:45 PM.

Comment

What did he say about Sandy Hook? (that cost him a billion dollars)

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            What did he say about Sandy Hook? (that cost him a billion dollars)
                            By now I’m sure you realize that when a certain group in power finds you as a serious threat to their agenda they have the power to ruin you in every way imaginable regardless of who you are. It’s seems that fabricated stories and corrupt court systems is the new power play the global elites are using these days.

Everything the MSM pushes is an illusion now days.

Comment

What you need to understand about the Alex Jones case is it set precedent. He was completely denied by the judge to present the truth and defend himself, exactly what is happening to Trump and will happen to Average Joe.

in both cases above it’s literally like one of you was arrested for murder in your town that happened at an undeniably specific time and at the trial the judge refused to make admissible your airline tickets, the 300 people that saw you at your grandpa’s funeral in LONDON, and the video tape of you doing the eulogy.

Yes the judge can prevent you from receiving a fair trial !

Comment

Working...
                              X