Anyone Surprised?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Surprised?

This sounds like my prior post about the escalation of drug deaths on the left coast after drugs were legalized—leave the borders open and who is surprised if terrorists come in?

FBI Director Christopher Wray told Senate lawmakers the terror threat against the U.S. has reached an unprecedented high level since the Oct. 7 terror attacks on Israel.

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
    This sounds like my prior post about the escalation of drug deaths on the left coast after drugs were legalized—leave the borders open and who is surprised if terrorists come in? Lock and load one magazine, be ready.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi...hts-everywhere
    I am not one bit surprised. Drove down across/under I-10 and there was a panhandler family there with a sign that said “we are migrants, need food”

Comment

They will all act, or actually be completely shocked, when a terror attack occurs or more likely multiple simultaneous ones and then the spins and cover ups with full media support will begin and there will be zero ties to the open borders.........only way it ever will get attention is when the elites are hurt, right now for them it's a border state problem and that's all......as far as the drugs and decaying cities the idiots keep electing the same ones that destroyed it. I have a cousin with a multi million dollar house over looking San Francisco bay and the golden gate bridge and he can see the barges of homeless and drives by the tent cities but will 100% vote democrat then go back to his mansion on the hill....he' my age,59, and currently it doesn't affect him and he can somehow turn a blind eye to what they have done to San Francisco.......it's not their problem until it's their problem........biggest threat to the U.S. is an EMP and you better get prepared

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint;n26658943[B
        ]They will all act, or actually be completely shocked,it' when a terror attack occurs or more likely multiple simultaneous ones and then the spins and cover ups with full media support will begin and there will be zero ties to the open borders..[/B].......only way it ever will get attention is when the elites are hurt, right now for them it's a border state problem and that's all......as far as the drugs and decaying cities the idiots keep electing the same ones that destroyed it. I have a cousin with a multi million dollar house over looking San Francisco bay and the golden gate bridge and he can see the barges of homeless and drives by the tent cities but will 100% vote democrat then go back to his mansion on the hill....he' my age,59, and currently it doesn't affect him and he can somehow turn a blind eye to what they have done to San Francisco.......it's not their problem until it's their problem........biggest threat to the U.S. is an EMP and you better get prepared
        it will be just another excuse for more laws and monitoring!

Comment

I heard his testimony and translated it into common folk English as false flag incoming.

Comment

Not Surprised at all......

Comment

Hard to imagine that the pols would backtrack on this—
              Attached Files

Comment

You mean Surprised that there is a deliberate attempt to destroy this country, and that our alphabet agencies are directly involved in doing so????
                NOT IN THE LEAST!!

Comment

Did yall see the videos from Eagle Pass and AZ yesterday? Its all males coming across....thousands and thousands. In any other situation, this would look like the building of a massive army.

Comment

Working...
                  X