Wow - Climate change deaths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow - Climate change deaths

If or when they get the ball rolling on this they will scare people. Going to make seeing any media totally unbearable.

It will be just like covid deaths.
    Guy gets hit by a car, tested +, add that to death count.
    Or in this case
    all heat related injuries will be added to climate change numbers.

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    If or when they get the ball rolling on this they will scare people. Going to make seeing any media totally unbearable.

It will be just like covid deaths.
    Guy gets hit by a car, tested +, add that to death count.
    Or in this case
    all heat related injuries will be added to climate change numbers.
    Welp, I guess hypothyroidism and dehydration are finally off the hook

Comment

If the media isn't already unbearable for you to watch, you have a much higher tolerance level than me.

Comment

What are her qualifications to have an opinion on public policy? She did nothing to make her a good senator, zero meaningful legislation. She was nothing before that. And she is a failed presidential candidate.

I wonder if her and her husband have counted how many young women visited Epstein Island while Bill was there.

Comment

Arkancide has killed more people than climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
            If the media isn't already unbearable for you to watch, you have a much higher tolerance level than me.
            Well I have no TV. Long ago CNN, MSNBC etc became unbearable. One would think there would be a couple stations one could stand but maybe not??

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Well I have no TV. Long ago CNN, MSNBC etc became unbearable. One would think there would be a couple stations one could stand but maybe not??
              I don't watch "news" channels and am much happier, morning talk radio on WBAP is about it. Wife will have 660am on in car and most of the time I have to turn it off. I clicked on an article about homeowners insurance in Florida, hoping to move there, and literally the first sentence was "Due to climate change"......that was the end of that article for me. I also don't have conventional TV all internet but am getting HD antenna for local news

Comment

I like how they are now moving the verbage to "Climate Crisis" just to make it a little more scary for the simps of the world.

Comment

She failed to mention the 200,000 that died in northern Europe from the cold last year. I guess freezing to death don't count if you are promoting a false agenda.

Comment

Working...
                  X