4th cheapest on record?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th cheapest on record?

Did Biden really say this or is this some AI computer crap?
    If he said it, how the heck can the POTUS just flat out lie? I guess there is no line in the sand for anything anymore.

Dislike buttons could be the 4th most problematic on record for democrats.

Comment

He probably said it and that’s probably AI.

Comment

They are embracing "Bidenomics".

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	471
Size:	227.8 KB
ID:	26651385

And who in the hell came up with that graphic? It's the laziest looking excuse of a graphic I've ever seen. They don't need a TV screen for that, they can just let Biden loose with some blue markers and some tagboard. FFS.​

Comment

How can Brandon and the scumbags continue lying? No line in the sand? You’re joking right?

Comment

He came to that conclusion by using Al Gore math to calculate the average cost since most people decided to forego buying a $200 turkey and ate Whataburger instead.

Comment

3 clicks and here’s data that proves he’s lying:

Comment

Our ruling

Jean-Pierre said, "Because wages are rising, this Thanksgiving dinner is the fourth-cheapest ever as a percentage of average earnings."

She made a few errors in describing the data, notably that the data goes back only to 1986. Nevertheless, her statement squares with a comparison of Thanksgiving dinner costs relative to wages.

Since 1986, when the American Farm Bureau Federation began calculating the typical price of a Thanksgiving dinner, only three other years have had Thanksgiving dinner costs represent a smaller percentage of median weekly income.

We rate the statement Mostly True.

Comment

I rate this as Horse Caca! I do all the Shopping for our Groceries and have done so for years. I know what things cost and have cost. Don't urinate on my leg and tell me it's raining. Dementia Joe has no idea what things cost! He just regurgitates what some Staffer composed for him.I give 50 Pinocchio's! Bought a house, or a Car or a Boat lately!!!

Comment

I think that's one of the biggest differences in the ideology of the left vs the right. The left's ideology requires constant manipulation, straw grasping and just outright lies to reinforce its beliefs. So much to the point where these folks just find this acceptable and a way of life. You really see this play out in a major way with their identity politics.

Comment

There is not a single person I speak with that doesn't talk about how expensive groceries are, evidently they are going by what they see not what the government is claiming......the Dem's just lie and the media goes right along with it and spews it out themselves. I can afford most items but there are times I just say no and put it back on the shelf and I'm not the only one that say's that.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        I think that's one of the biggest differences in the ideology of the left vs the right. The left's ideology requires constant manipulation, straw grasping and just outright lies to reinforce its beliefs. So much to the point where these folks just find this acceptable and a way of life. You really see this play out in a major way with their identity politics.
                        I clicked on a yahoo banner about Insurance rates in Florida and uninsurability and the very first line was "Due to climate change......." I was actually interested in a real informative article since wanting to move there but instead the liberal media goes straight to climate change and never addresses the topic of the homeowners insurance........my fault for clicking on a yahoo story I know.....

Comment

I ate some cheap take-out Chinese food at Panda the other day in Decatur. Tab was $16 for one entree and a spring roll and a drink.

FJB

Comment

I bet her take on turkey cost doesn't stand up to people on fixed income who haven't had a raise.

Comment

Just remember not to use gas stoves for cooking that holiday dinner. Got to save the planet!

Comment

Working...
                              X