Here’s some lib-tard left logic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here’s some lib-tard left logic.

Biden/Harris/AOC logic—“If you are walking down the street and lose your canoe paddle, how many pancakes does it take to cover a dog house? The correct answer is 12, because there are no bones in ice cream.”

(Courtesy of the San Antonio paper this morning).

Lmao!

Comment

The San Antonio Express is a disgusting rag. And that is coming from someone who grew up reading the Austin American Statesman every Saturday and Sunday.

Comment

Crazy.....But True LOL

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
          Biden/Harris/AOC logic—“If you are walking down the street and lose your canoe paddle, how many pancakes does it take to cover a dog house? The correct answer is 12, because there are no bones in ice cream.”

(Courtesy of the San Antonio paper this morning).
          I think I might just plagiarize this bit of wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by GroceryGetter View Post
            The San Antonio Express is a disgusting rag. And that is coming from someone who grew up reading the Austin American Statesman every Saturday and Sunday.
            Well—it wasn’t something the paper’s writers/editors wrote, but a letter to the editors. However, I agree—all rag.

Comment

That’s pure Joe Biteme! Que harris cackle in 3,2,1

Comment

also the answer to "why is Joe such a zero as a leader".

Comment

read an article today by a former White House presidents’ doctor—said he knew Brandon wasn’t able or fit to serve as the Pres before he was elected. He says his condition makes him a risk to national security, and our ignoramus left elected him and we all suffer the consequences

Comment

Working...
                  X