What can you do about what is currently happening to our country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"What can you do about what is currently happening to our country?"

We can do exactly what God instructed us to do in II Chronicles 7:14.

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin
    and will heal their land."

He's talking to His people here. Not nonbelievers. And He didn't say to trust in any government or elected officials. We have bought the lie that the world is selling. That is that we can fix our own problems. Nothing could be further from the truth.

If we remain unwilling to come before Almighty God on our knees begging forgiveness, I dare say there's no hope for this country.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
      If you have to create an account on X just to listen to this from Tucker Carlson then do so.

Bottom line - don't shut up.

Tell the truth.
      Don't let people lie to you / don't buy the lies.
      This election is going to be very difficult. We are going to have to figure out how to confront this mess without killing anyone and without dying in the process.
      And don't capitulate.

“There are many things I believe that I will not say, But I will never say what I don't believe.”

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
        "What can you do about what is currently happening to our country?"

We can do exactly what God instructed us to do in II Chronicles 7:14.

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin
        and will heal their land."

He's talking to His people here. Not nonbelievers. And He didn't say to trust in any government or elected officials. We have bought the lie that the world is selling. That is that we can fix our own problems. Nothing could be further from the truth.

If we remain unwilling to come before Almighty God on our knees begging forgiveness, I dare say there's no hope for this country.
        Amen and best answer!

Comment

Nothing, ride it out and make the best of it.

When you finally have a gut full of it, go full retard and make it worth your while!

Nothing will change, but at least you'll know you didn't just bend over an take it

Comment

Tucker's latest w/ Bannon was excellent...hang onto your britches, 2024 is gonna be a zinger.

Comment

Get involved in politics and vote.

Comment

It really boils down to law enforcement.

Writing old ladys tickets on the way to church but letting garage thieves go.

Arresting someone for refusing to wear a mask in a store but doing nothing to the bum that takes a dump on the sidewalk in front of the same store with children watching.

Restraining parents and civilians during a school shooting and using hand sanitizer on camera instead of rushing the shooter.

Yep, Law dawgs are the problem !

Comment

Vote, Contact Reps, get fit, talk to your neighbors, make plans, get better at things, get involved in your community, make yourself and your community more self reliant, Ignore dictates from geriatrics and frat boys in D.C.

Comment

This question is what got me headed down the road toward advocating for Texas independence. I may not be able to fix Texas either, but there's a much better chance of regrouping around conservative and even biblical values if we don't have to ask California, New York, or Joe Biden what to do about things.

Comment

Working...
                    X