Vehicle exploded at border crossing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vehicle exploded at border crossing

At a border crossing between the US and Canada. It didn’t catch fire, it exploded. 4 other border crossings have been closed now because of this.

edit: it appears it is already being called a terror attack.

Last edited by 91cavgt; 11-22-2023, 01:04 PM.

Here is a news story about it.
    Explosion at Rainbow Bridge in Niagara Falls: Governor closes all FOUR international border crossings between the US and Canada

Comment

Edit: appears it is being called a terrorist attack

Comment

Could be wrong, but I'm thinking this will end up being an accidental crash.

Comment

More reports and eye witness accounts are coming out and they all come to the conclusion that this was a failed terror attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            Could be wrong, but I'm thinking this will end up being an accidental crash.
            Rueters is running with this story now.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

Rueters is running with this story now.

Already reported that Feds are turning investigation over to the state. Eye witness report from guy in line saying car passed him going high speed. Odd choice for a target, Lot's of easier, softer, more concentrated targets in NY, why would they try and cross the border? I'm betting high speed accident.

Comment

A couple of days ago I was out shopping and ran into one of my former Police Explorers. We chatted for a couple of minutes and then he asked what I thought about the threatened upcoming terror attacks against the US for supporting Israel.

I said something like, yeah… whatever. What warships are they going to use to cross the ocean?

He said they don’t have to, they are illegally crossing the border.

He said the information was all over some of his Twitter feed. Now I see that the NY had issued a warning a couple of days ago. That is something that I don’t recall where a governor makes such a statement.

Coincidence?

I am sure that I will be receiving a text from him later…..

Comment

tvc, are you implying a false flag event here?

Seems like a border crossing is a strange target if a terrorist group is looking to make an attack on a US facility.

Comment

Special report on NBC Local Channel 2 in Houston has the Feds and NY Gov. saying there is NO KNOWN connection with any evidence this was a terror attack... Saying it was a high speed crash, not sure if accidental or on purpose, but Feds backing out for now unless something turns up.

Comment

Which direction was the car traveling? Coming in or going out? Either way I'm sure Hamas thanks Biden for keeping the borders wide open.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                        tvc, are you implying a false flag event here?

Seems like a border crossing is a strange target if a terrorist group is looking to make an attack on a US facility.
                        I wasn’t implying anything.

I was simply pondering that a 24 year old acquaintance talked to me about a threat he had read or seen on his social media. He mentioned coming across the border and making attacks and a couple of days later this happened.

As I said, coincidence?

Maybe someone didn’t like an ex? Some illegals tried to cross and chickened out and made a run for it?

I have no opinion and implied none. I just thought it was interesting that he mentioned it and about 48 hours later something that could be related, happened.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post

I wasn’t implying anything.

I was simply pondering that a 24 year old acquaintance talked to me about a threat he had read or seen on his social media. He mentioned coming across the border and making attacks and a couple of days later this happened.

As I said, coincidence?

Maybe someone didn’t like an ex? Some illegals tried to cross and chickened out and made a run for it?

I have no opinion and implied none. I just thought it was interesting that he mentioned it and about 48 hours later something that could be related, happened.
                          There’s so much crazy **** going on today it’s hard to make sense out of any of it.

Comment

Car traveling at a high rate of speed at a border crossing

Reports of an explosion.

Potential terror event forthcoming was issued a couple of days prior.

Government quickly comes out and states the incident is not terror related before the debris is even cleaned up.

Move along….. there’s nothing to see here……. Move along……….

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                              Car traveling at a high rate of speed at a border crossing

Reports of an explosion.

Potential terror event forthcoming was issued a couple of days prior.

Government quickly comes out and states the incident is not terror related before the debris is even cleaned up.

Move along….. there’s nothing to see here……. Move along……….
                              If this the opposite of a false flag?

A false flag, a faked attack or incident in order to convince the public that the US government needs to intervene on our liberties for our “safety”.

So is a true flag of an actual attack and it is immediately denied by the US government so as not to know that they have lied about the border?

Comment

Working...
                              X