Views:	390
Size:	374.4 KB
ID:	26645821

Play stupid games, win, stupid prizes

Comment

Folks, you just can't fix stupid.

----------Ron White

Comment

Normally, I would say you get what you ask for. But there is another way to look at this. These people have realized the error of their ways, and want to fix it. And kudos to them for doing so. That's what taking the red pill looks like. May not be perfect, but its far better than the status quo!

Comment

Its a shame that in this age of mass quantities of information, wisdom is so scarce. Some ( most ) have to learn the hard way

Comment

Heck, I'd say make em free!

Comment

I visited the area for about a month recently- in public restroom there are Narcan kits for free in a dispenser on the wall.

Comment

Literally everything the Left does turns to ****, and it's obvious that it will. Yet, throngs of morons just can't resist being intentionally stupid anyway. I'll never understand it. It's truly a mind virus.

Comment

It's not a mind virus Shane. It's Satan, plain and simple...

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                    Heck, I'd say make em free!
                    As a Christian, I constantly have to fight the urge to cheer for natural selection.

Comment

Yea, Vote RED...But Oregon is gone forever IMHO

Comment

So 42% believed the dying should continue. Dustoffer you’d be awfully busy up there! Btw, I watched a great documentary about Vietnam chopper pilots yesterday and yes, included Dustoffer,s!
                        Almost 5,000 chopper pilots died in Vietnam. All hero’s!

Comment

Hogmauler—as much as I would like to climb back into a Huey cockpit and fly DUSTOFF missions, sadly I can’t pass a flight physical—hearing and eyesight are really showing the results of aging.

when it comes to the VN pilots who were KIA, too many names on the wall that I flew with, including one of my roommates. Worst mission of my tour was flying Mike to the morgue after his ship crashed on a night search and rescue mission in bad weather.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            It's not a mind virus Shane. It's Satan, plain and simple...
                            You got it Brother ! He’s trying his best, but he will fail in the end…..

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                              Hogmauler—as much as I would like to climb back into a Huey cockpit and fly DUSTOFF missions, sadly I can’t pass a flight physical—hearing and eyesight are really showing the results of aging.

when it comes to the VN pilots who were KIA, too many names on the wall that I flew with, including one of my roommates. Worst mission of my tour was flying Mike to the morgue after his ship crashed on a night search and rescue mission in bad weather.
                              You guys were the best of the best. Flying under those conditions probably wasn’t in the manual. I flew a little with a former Huey pilot that flew for a brick plant. Since I contracted for the plant, I got to fly with him occasionally. He landed like a bird, no hesitation, no hovering right on top of the ground, just landed and you could hardly feel it. Sadly, he passed away a couple years ago after a lifelong career flying for various companies.

Comment

Working...
                              X