Name:	IMG_4010.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	305.4 KB
ID:	26643188 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4010.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	305.4 KB
ID:	26643187 What say you ?

Yep bad bad leadership will do it every time. Just look at the USA for the last 3 years!

Comment

Dying? Yes, no organization lasts forever. It’s the equivalent of a fat and happy midlifer who has grown complacent and doesn’t realize the sun is setting on its life.

it’s need new leadership

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
        Yep bad bad leadership will do it every time. Just look at the USA for the last 3 years!
        I’m 45 and the US has had poor leadership for all but 8, maaaaaybe 12 of those years

Comment

Yes, for all the reasons related to leadership mentioned by others, but even before the Wayne LaPierre debacle, the NRA has lost too many legislative battles recently to be able to retain their relevance.

Comment

La Pierre did to the NRA what the Bidens are doing to America. Skimming off the top to enrich themselves. La Pierre has a net worth of approx 20 million. Chris Cox just got a payout of 6.1 million in 2021. These people are as bad as the auto industry and airline CEO's who bankrupted so many companies. Charity organization CEO's getting million dollar a year salaries. Whose Charity?
            • $1,578,515: Brian Gallagher, President and CEO of United Way
            ​The list goes on

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

I’m 45 and the US has had poor leadership for all but 8, maaaaaybe 12 of those years
              I’ll agree at least half of those 45 years

Comment

It’s definitely dead to Me!

Comment

I’m a lifer, can’t do much about that I guess, but I have been extremely dissatisfied with their performance for the last ten years or so. When Tom Selleck and Ted Nugent resigned from the board I knew the handwriting was on the wall. I haven’t given them any money in a long time now, instead just write on the back of their letters and send it back to them. “No contribution until LaPierre is gone”. They finally got the point. I’m a member of the Second Amendment Foundation and GOA and that’s where my contributions will go. They are at least plugging the dike.

Comment

Last time they sent me something asking me re- join, I did like Drycreek, wrote “when Wayne is gone I’ll send money”. Never heard anything else from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                      I’m a lifer, can’t do much about that I guess, but I have been extremely dissatisfied with their performance for the last ten years or so. When Tom Selleck and Ted Nugent resigned from the board I knew the handwriting was on the wall. I haven’t given them any money in a long time now, instead just write on the back of their letters and send it back to them. “No contribution until LaPierre is gone”. They finally got the point. I’m a member of the Second Amendment Foundation and GOA and that’s where my contributions will go. They are at least plugging the dike.
                      Same here. Sorry state of affairs there.

Comment

Self inflicted death.

Comment

Can't support the current leadership and got tired of the constant request for more money.

Comment

too big for their britches, just another political hack organization pretending to be 2A friendly

Comment

Originally posted by W-O View Post
                              Can't support the current leadership and got tired of the constant request for more money.
                              And just because you are a life member NRA expects you to send them more $$$. I guess Wayne wants a new $5000 suit.

Comment

Working...
                              X