Did they release Jan 6 videos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did they release Jan 6 videos?

I saw on X people saying they released all the video, is that true?

If so I'm waiting to see the "worse than Pearl Harbor" scenes and "Worse than 9/11"

I know many people here on TBH said it really was an insurrection. Well now they can cherry pick and post some video proof....right?

Speaker Johnson released the first batch this after noon.

Comment

The entire deal has not been released but some has now that wasn’t before. I will say plenty happened wrong on Jan 6. People shouldn’t destroy property but most of these folks got railroaded from the little I know.

Comment

Not sure on the videos now but I was watching the whole thing live as it was happening then.
        Nobody will ever convince me other wise in what I saw. It was a setup no doubt. There’s a reason why Nancy and the mayor turned down extra security and the doors were opened up that day for them to come inside.

Comment

You havent heard much out of the witch lately have you.She and all of the rest of the treasonous *&%@ r trying to doing anything and everything to keep our buddy out of office.They know if it happens they r through.Odds say it ain't gonna happen,like everything else these criminals do.There ain't no consequences.The American republic is really struggling these days.

Comment

Pretty crazy the January 5th bomber is still on the lose and so many innocent people are still in jail for just supporting an American president more than one has ever been supported before

Comment

pssssstttt.....it was a set up....

Comment

Now lets see all the BLM and ANTIFA members dressed in Trump gear causing all this hell....

Comment

There are tons of released videos on X now. Every single person arrested should be immediately released. Prosecutors and J6 committee withheld exculpatory evidence that denied all convicted protestors a fair trial. If anyone doesn't think it was a total setup after looking at those videos...then just move to Commie Chy-na where you belong.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                    Not sure on the videos now but I was watching the whole thing live as it was happening then.
                    Nobody will ever convince me other wise in what I saw. It was a setup no doubt.
                    YES SIR - same...
                    I actually saw it live & with my own eyes for over a hour AS SECURITY WAS POINTING AND GUIDING PEOPLE INTO THE BUILDING AND THROUGH THE HALLS....
                    I remember at the time wondering "why" are they showing people on tour??? This is boring news coverage.....

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                      There are tons of released videos on X now. Every single person arrested should be immediately released. Prosecutors and J6 committee withheld exculpatory evidence that denied all convicted protestors a fair trial. If anyone doesn't think it was a total setup after looking at those videos...then just move to Commie Chy-na where you belong.
                      That’s not how political persecution works…..

Comment

The videos I've seen make it pretty clear that LEOs were told to instigate as much as possible.

Comment

I hope Jan 6 blows up on the democrats. This was planned by the FBI. The FBI worked to make it happen.

Comment

Sorry - click bait

Comment

The video i watched yesterday showed footage from the police vest camera of them throwing stun grenades as fast as they could pass them out into a peaceful crowd, and one cop shooting something from a paintball gun from the roof top and hitting people if face with it that were just standing around.

Comment

Working...
                              X