Biden to Newsome ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden to Newsome ?

Is Slow Joe gonna bug out and support Newsome for prez, or was that just another senior moment ?

He doesn’t know yet, he’s waiting to be told what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
      He doesn’t know yet, he’s waiting to be told what to do.
      He may have already been told.

Comment

I've thought that was the plan for 4 or 5 months now. Right when Gavin went to China, and did a bunch of additional "not" campaigning and meeting with donors.

Didn't he debate desantis at some point too?

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post

He may have already been told.
          I'm sure of it

Comment

I first began to suspect this when he showed up at the White House when Slow Joe was abroad. I can think of no other reason unless he was visiting the “First Lady”.
            Last edited by Drycreek3189; 11-17-2023, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Yep that slick back hair weasel will be your next prez if they cheat like last time.

Comment

Hell even that half wit Fetterman (and I mean that pre-stroke) even accused Newsom of running a shadow campaign.

but I can’t even muster a guess what they do with that cackling sock cucker that is currently VP? Then again… she clearly will do anything for fame & $, so maybe they just pay her to go away

Comment

We can be sure of one thing. They have a plan and if successful it will be disastrous for Americans. 10X worse than Bribem. There are nefarious things going on that we can hardly imagine. They have gotten away with it one too many times for them to stop now. Laws and constitution mean nothing to the evil marxist democrats. Doesn't matter who the GOP selects in the primary. They will go after them just as they have Trump.

Comment

If we get that SSoS in there it will be like Biden on steroids. The executive orders will be never ending against life as we know it to be Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      We can be sure of one thing. They have a plan and if successful it will be disastrous for Americans. 10X worse than Bribem. There are nefarious things going on that we can hardly imagine. They have gotten away with it one too many times for them to stop now. Laws and constitution mean nothing to the evil marxist democrats. Doesn't matter who the GOP selects in the primary. They will go after them just as they have Trump.
                      Fully agree on this as well as what tps said.

Comment

well ya'll just look at what a great job he did with California; now only 49 more states to go and it'll be national eutopia!!!!!

Comment

I can't imagine anybody seeing California would support that grease ball but they keep reelecting him there.....I am really stunned how Utopian Democrats think but can't see with their own eyes what a disaster they are to everything they touch.....they are either really crazy or really stupid or a combination of both.

Comment

Here is an interview with General McA on predictions of how it will go down with Newsom

Comment

It would appear the dems are in a bit of a pickle with Biden. In short, they just about have waited too long and don't have much choice but to roll with him. Their other issue is nobody likes VP Harris, yet the Dems don't have the balls to knock Harris off a Biden ticket. Below is a link to a Fox news article from back in September 2023 that highlights the situation. Perhaps there is a bit more to it, however, it doesn't seem like there are a lot of current options.

The first issue is State Primaries. Apparently over a dozen States have deadlines prior to the end of 2023 (some even by end of November) for a candidate to file a declaration to be included on the applicable State's primary ballot. Newsom hasn't done any of this yet nor has he indicated he would before the end of 2023. Unless something changes significantly over the next short period, Biden will win the Dem primaries in a landslide without Newsom on the ballets. The State primaries start as early as January 2024.

The article also points out that Biden still has an opportunity to drop out after winning a majority of the State delegates either just prior to or during the Democratic National Convention. At that point, Biden would need to officially drop out and endorse another candidate. This could get messy if the endorsement isn't a clear favorite amongst the State delegates that originally were designated by the States to appoint Biden as the nominee through the primary process. Not to mention, by this time, it will already be mid-August 2024, just a bit over 2 months from election day. I can see Newsome as a shoe-in for the Dem nomination in the 2028 election, however, do you really think he would be willing to jump in the ring just weeks prior to the General election? I guess anything is possible.

Even if Biden ended up mysteriously passing away for one reason or another, VP Harris would be sitting President. Would the Dems have the balls to unseat Harris? Again, anything is possible, but the most likely event is they prop Biden up there one way or another.

According to polls, the Democrat voting base is not happy with their presidential primary lineup; the party is reportedly looking to reinvigorate the base.

Comment

Working...
                              X