Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Special forces operations south west of San Antonio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special forces operations south west of San Antonio?

We’ve known that cartels and terrorists have been working together for at least 10 years now. Well, Monkey Werx US on the tube put out a video today with some disturbing information.

At about 24:50 into his latest sit rep, he shows 3 TFR boxes for aircraft south west of San Antonio. These boxes cover a large majority of the area from about Del Rio down to Laredo then up I35 to about Lytle, then back over to Del Rio. He also talks about multiple long range CH60 helicopters that appeared to require in flight refueling in order to make their trip to that area. He talks about DPS and other agencies reporting about cartel activity in that area as well as intel that he got about that area. In his Wednesday sit rep he talked briefly about the intel he got about military operations going on here. Not training, but actual military operations.

Monkey has been pretty accurate in previous reports so I don’t have any reason to doubt him now, but I know some of you know people in this area. What have y’all heard?

Retired in the area and I haven’t heard of any such thing as military ops going on… never really seen/heard this guy’s videos… at about the 25 minute mark he starts talking about the cartels paying US citizens to buy weapons and ammo for them… he specifically talks about 50 cal Barrett’s and ammo; if he is trying to pass that off as news he is only like 15-20 years late… if the rest of his “hot info” is on par with the 50 cal weapon stuff I would not pay to much attention to it.

there was an article on the borderland beat website as to Texas Rangers and DPS units going to clear an island on the rio grand… fronton island is about 170 acres from the reporting and they were supposedly going to clear it of the brush… I attached a link to the article below… that Island is south of Zapata and closer to the Roma, Texas area… cartel CDN, which is part of old Zetas cartel operates all in that area…. Constant gun battles across the border on the Mexican side… that’s like the Miguel Aleman area and has basically been disputed territory for a long time between cartel del golfo and zetas which again became cdn…

"Sol Prendido" for Borderland Beat Texas Gov. Greg Abbott recently decided in ordering his Texas military force and state police to retake “...
    Last edited by Pedernal; 10-13-2023, 08:41 PM.

Comment

They didn’t go just to clear the brush. As the video below shows, there was a “pill box” on that island and it was used by the cartels. Clearing the island of vegetation was to allow visibility.

You haven’t seen anything. Thanks. As to his info, most don’t know what we here in south Texas know and the big point for me anyway was the TFR boxes, and as pointed out in the video put out on Wednesday, the military operations. Not training, not exercises, but military operations.

Comment

A couple of D10 dozers and a ships anchor chain stretched between them can clear that little ol island in half a day. Of course spraying would kill the vegetation but the greenies would have mass heart attacks.

Comment

Cool
          Last edited by Johnny44; 10-14-2023, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Well how much will this stunt cost tax payers!!! Its just dumb..

Comment

Working...
            X