Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Lina Hidalgo to resign?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lina Hidalgo to resign?

What is wrong with this scene is she has the ability to resign. She should be in jail. The amount of theft and corruption that has come out of that office is 3rd world.

Comment

Who fills her spot? Rodney?

Agree Glen, she should be in prison. Along with her boy Rodney, and the Mayor and his intern boyfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

Agree Glen, she should be in prison. Along with her boy Rodney, and the Mayor and his intern boyfriend.
        Nope they should all be hanging from a tree.

Comment

They get to "appoint" someone now... go figure. She was a tyrant but I bet the next one will be worse.

Comment

I 100% agree that she deserves to be in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by East6101 View Post

They get to "appoint" someone now... go figure. She was a tyrant but I bet the next one will be worse.
              Interesting. I did do a quick google after I posted the question:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1085
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	26571193

So that said, what happens to Mealers court case? At this point, she is just looking to get a fair count (Which Abbott could order if he had ANY stones). But does it matter if Lina is gone?

We all know who the commissioners court will vote for. Which makes more sense why the redistricted last year. Maybe this was the plan all along to defeat Mealer?​

Comment

once again the dems win. the get her through the election and now they will just appoint another slimeball to replace her

Comment

Interesting. I did do a quick google after I posted the question:
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1085
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	26571193

So that said, what happens to Mealers court case? At this point, she is just looking to get a fair count (Which Abbott could order if he had ANY stones). But does it matter if Lina is gone?

We all know who the commissioners court will vote for. Which makes more sense why the redistricted last year. Maybe this was the plan all along to defeat Mealer?​
                  I think her case is still on going

Comment

Depression lol.

This is why 26 year olds can burn down camps and still be called children. Let the grown ups do the work before you try to run one of the largest counties in the US.

Comment

She's only gittin while she can still git. Then she can run for another office somewhere else after the short term voter memory kicks in.

Comment

Looks like she is planning to return after her "reboot".

Comment

Yep, she's supposed to return October 2nd. We need her, Ellis and Garcia out.

Comment

I'd feel great if I had a month and a half off too.

I wonder where that depression clinic was located. And if taxpayers paid for it (I'd imagine the County health plan covered it).

Comment

mentally unstable running the county and country

Comment

Working...
                              X