Would they do it if they could?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would they do it if they could?

Not sure if it's possible but who knows anymore. Would they?

Assuming the “they” you are talking about is our gubment, absolutely no doubt about it.

Comment

Since I don't Twit does anyone know what this is?

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
        Since I don't Twit does anyone know what this is?
        Aerosol distribution of vaccines.

Absolutely they would

Comment

Kinda like how the Nazi's did it with the gas chambers huh? Just take a deep breath and you'll be alright.

Comment

Better not let word get out if they do…that would be a final straw for many

Comment

I have a counter vaccine

Comment

Gates has already discussed about genetically altering mosquitos to deliver vaccines. They already genetically alter mosquitoes and release them in the wild to “help control the mosquito populations” so it would not surprise me at all.

Here is something else to keep in mind. The science is currently divided with studies showing this is and is not an issue. Vaccine shedding. Apparently it may be possible for the vaccinated, to spread the vaccine through water vapor that comes from their lungs. So if you are in close proximity to someone who has been vaccinated for an extended period of time, it might be possible that you have breathed in the vaccine.

Comment

they will do anything to make us wear a mask want they.

Comment

Are you aware of the latest mosquito born illness with a 30% mortality rate? Lasted case I think a 7 year old

Eastern Equine Encephalitis, the rare mosquito-borne virus blamed for the death of a 7-year-old Alabama girl, has been identified in another state, according to health officials.

GATES ALREADY RELEASED THE ALTERED MOSQUITOES

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                    Gates has already discussed about genetically altering mosquitos to deliver vaccines. They already genetically alter mosquitoes and release them in the wild to “help control the mosquito populations” so it would not surprise me at all.

Here is something else to keep in mind. The science is currently divided with studies showing this is and is not an issue. Vaccine shedding. Apparently it may be possible for the vaccinated, to spread the vaccine through water vapor that comes from their lungs. So if you are in close proximity to someone who has been vaccinated for an extended period of time, it might be possible that you have breathed in the vaccine.
                    Last edited by Johnny44; 08-28-2023, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Are you aware of last week the Government published a report saying “mask are no good at preventing smoke” yet a viri is smaller than a smoke molecule.

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                      they will do anything to make us wear a mask want they.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                        Are you aware of last week the Government published a report saying “mask are no good at preventing smoke” yet a viri is smaller than a smoke molecule.

if they go aerosolized vaccine i'll have to find a mask, it will be the reverse situation

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post

if they go aerosolized vaccine i'll have to find a mask, it will be the reverse situation
                          like a high dollar gas mask.

Comment

They better hurry up its almost cedar pollen season and it will encapsulate anything airborne and kill it

Comment

Short answer… yes they absolutely would

Comment

Working...
                              X