No announcement yet.

Debanking, a disturbing trend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone in Beaumont is looking for a new bank send me a PM.. A good friend just opened a branch of a small regional bank.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
      Use a local credit union or a local bank. Problem solved.

Think again. Some small local banks and credit unions are on the Federal Reserve list of early adopters of the FED Now system. Not to mention the ESG score system is spreading as well.

Comment

Flip it…debank yourself.

i have purposely began to close account and consolidate.

BofA started this when they gave the Fed the spending of J6 attendees.

by years end i will only have local bank with mortgage and i owe too little for them to sell it off.

going back to doing business and bill pay the way it was 20 years ago…fed up withem

Comment

Old Glory Bank. I've been considering changing my accounts to this Oklahoma bank started by John Rich, Larry Elder and Ben Carson.

"Old Glory Bank will never cancel you for your beliefs or law-abiding activity. After all, nothing is as American as freedom. And nothing is as un-American as being canceled for what you believe."

"https://oldglorybank.com/"

Comment

Well, it has happened again. Across the news this morning I see that Bank of America closed the accounts of a Christian charity, as well as the accounts of the church that the charity shared an address with.

Bank of America shuts down account for ultra-conservative Christian charity that serves impoverished Ugandans

The correspondence from BofA stated: 'Upon review of your accounts, we have determined you're operating in a business type we have chosen not to service at Bank of America.'
            A 'debanking' row has broken out after an ultra-conservative Christian charity which helps Ugandan orphans had its account shut down by Bank of America.

Comment

Find a local to you bank that has smaller community beliefs/principles that a-line better with yours.

Comment

I swore everyone knew BoA was about the worst company to bank with? Is this not common knowledge? I swore BoA got huge $$$ during the mortgage "crisis" they created.

Comment

BofA is an awful evil organization‼️ There is no way I’d ever do business with them!

Comment

Another coin dealer gets debanked. But this time, not only did they close her business account, they closed her husband’s checking and savings accounts as well as her son and even grandson’s account!

Comment

Working...
                    X