How do you watch the debates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you watch the debates

If you don’t have, support, or watch Fox News?

My question would be, why do you watch the debates? If you really don't know what is going on and have to watch a debate, please stay away from the polls. No disrespect to your post intended. Just my opinion.

Comment

Didn’t ask for an opinion, asked how to watch. Really that simple.

Concerning the opinion. Whilst it matters not to those of us that have our mind made up, it does to many others and if we don’t understand that…We are going to lose

I personally don’t plan to watch the debate nor Tucker/Trump, it’s redundant

Comment

Well I’ll watch but have Fox News. Should be able
        to stream it but not sure how. I’ll watch to educate myself and see the candidates for the GOP and see who I align with on issues. It’s good to see how
        people react under pressure and how they think on their feet

Comment

Nothing wrong with knowing your enemies or expanding the mind if need be

Comment

Probably by this time Friday the Trump Mugshot will be printed on everything from Bumper Stickers, T-Shirts, Posters, to Flags. It will be the rally symbol for the USA

Comment

It's only on Fox News? LOL

Comment

I guess ?

Solved thanks to the Chinese

Watch FOX NEWS CHANNEL live and other popular cable networks, no cable required.

Comment

Wilto- A network always hosts - kinda like the Super Bowl- Both party debates should be on every channel but they are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                    My question would be, why do you watch the debates? If you really don't know what is going on and have to watch a debate, please stay away from the polls. No disrespect to your post intended. Just my opinion.
                    Well, I was interested to see what desantis and ramaswamy might have to say. Guess I just wont vote instead.... dumb...

Comment

Not going to watch. Already know who I’m voting for!!!

Comment

Nobody is even watching??
                        Last edited by Artos; 08-23-2023, 07:03 PM.

Comment

42 millions views so far artos. Considering that's all Vivek, arguably the 2nd best candidate, got in his interview with Tucker after a full day, I'd say people are very interested in what Trump has to say.

The entire Republican field is uninspiring. Maybe Jeb! Can jump in again.

Comment

I'd argue RFK is more conservative than half the politicians on that stage tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                              If you don’t have, support, or watch Fox News?
                              You can watch here!

over 64 million views and counting!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X