Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election 2024 - Is this the best we can do?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Election 2024 - Is this the best we can do?

Great commentary on how I feel at this point about the potential of a Biden Trump rematch.

The betting odds say a Trump vs Biden rematch is probable. That’s sad, since polls also show most Americans don’t like either man. ————To get our new week...

No doubt we are in a sad state in our country for numerous reasons. We seriously need some forward thinking, new younger blood with conservative values imo.

Comment

well, since a lot of people don't think Trump is right for the job(not including myself) then yeah, this is what you get;

Comment

I am 35 and the country has been in a sad state nearly my entire life. Every election has been described as "the lesser of two evils." It is old and a cliche at this point.

Comment

Democrat voters are laser focused on destroying the country, and Republican voters don't know how to win. Add it all up, and this is what it looks like.

Comment

Ronald Reagan was the first president that I ever voted for, up to that point politicians were not on my radar. He was also the only presidential candidate that I happily and enthusiastically cast my vote for. I’ve voted in every election since 1980 but none of the people I voted for really blew my dress up, including Trump. IMO, Donald Trump is an ego driven narcissist that looks down on almost everyone else and acts like a petulant child by name calling anyone who dares run against him. In other words, he’s a pr1ck. That said, if Genghis Kahn had a R beside his name in 2024, I would hold my nose and vote for him over any D I’ve ever known…..or didn’t know. So if Trump gets the nod, he’s got my vote.

Comment

2 minutes into that video and its very apparent that Mr. Stossel is selectively editing and using nothing but left-wing sources for his "facts". Don't pee on my head and tell me its raining...

I'm tired of the weak 'republicans' and 'conservatives' who just want to "take the high road, move on, and be nice". You have a faction of the country, I would argue a minority with the msm as their bullhorn, hell bent on trying to destroy the freedoms this country was founded on and transform it into a marxist state. This recycled 1970's liberal attitude of "live and let live" is exactly why we are in this position in the first place. For decades we've had candidates and elected officials just like many of you have been cheering on cause "they don't say mean things". Isn't the definition of insanity trying the same exact thing over and over but expecting a different result? To correct the path we're on, its going to take a fighter and someone who doesn't pull punches. Someone who isn't bought and paid for. Someone who isn't going to back down when faced with the strong arm of the corrupt government. By all means this is just one persons opinion and ramblings, but I know who the right person is for the job at hand, and they aren't attending some scripted televised establishment legacy media diatribe tonight.

Comment

The president can't change the direction of the country. Trump was a perfect example of that. The country briefly changed direction, thanks in large part, to executive orders. He couldn't even get republicans to agree to repeal Obamacare, despite having a majority in the house and senate.

Local elections changes the direction of the country. Putting all hope in one man is an exercise in futility.

Get good candidates locally. The rest will sort itself out.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                  The president can't change the direction of the country. Trump was a perfect example of that. The country briefly changed direction, thanks in large part, to executive orders. He couldn't even get republicans to agree to repeal Obamacare, despite having a majority in the house and senate.

Local elections changes the direction of the country. Putting all hope in one man is an exercise in futility.

This seems like a little bit different of a tune since your choice has been dropping in polls and popularity as of the last few months since announcing his candidacy.

Comment

Complete nonsense.

Let us know when your local Mayor makes a SCOTUS appointment, starts a war, or signs a bill to fund the fedgov.

Comment

Last edited by 100%TtId; 08-23-2023, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                        2 minutes into that video and its very apparent that Mr. Stossel is selectively editing and using nothing but left-wing sources for his "facts". Don't pee on my head and tell me its raining...

I'm tired of the weak 'republicans' and 'conservatives' who just want to "take the high road, move on, and be nice". You have a faction of the country, I would argue a minority with the msm as their bullhorn, hell bent on trying to destroy the freedoms this country was founded on and transform it into a marxist state. This recycled 1970's liberal attitude of "live and let live" is exactly why we are in this position in the first place. For decades we've had candidates and elected officials just like many of you have been cheering on cause "they don't say mean things". Isn't the definition of insanity trying the same exact thing over and over but expecting a different result? To correct the path we're on, it’s going to take a fighter and someone who doesn't pull punches. Someone who isn't bought and paid for. Someone who isn't going to back down when faced with the strong arm of the corrupt government. By all means this is just one persons opinion and ramblings, but I know who the right person is for the job at hand, and they aren't attending some scripted televised establishment legacy media diatribe tonight.
                        Facts!!!!

im done arguing this point. 60+% in the GOP, blatant election fraud, relentless attacks from both sides and pansies even on this thread wanna take the soft road and “move on”….

so, is it that you’re weak and have no back bone or are you all a bunch of quitters???? You’re no better than the spineless yellow cowards that have been come to be known as RINOS!

enjoy your debate tonight listening to a bunch of sell outs and copy cats of Trumps policies. Lololol

TRUMP 2024

NO MATTER WHAT. Even if he is sitting in a jail cell. If his name isn’t on the ballot I’ll write it in. But I WILL NOT cast a vote for anyone else. Period! That goes for the cripple we are forced to call governor. Dam WEF piece of crap. One of his biggest donors is behind the nations largest community of illegals next to Houston….

but y’all go ahead. Keep doing the same crap you’ve always done. Vote for the same establishment as you have before…. Insanity- doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results.. My god.

Comment

A vote for ANYONE ELSE besides Donald John Trump in the GOP primary or the General election is a vote FOR all of the people booing in this video.

you’ve been warned.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                            A vote for ANYONE ELSE besides Donald John Trump in the GOP primary or the General election is a vote FOR all of the people booing in this video.

you’ve been warned.
                            The GOP primary?

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

you’ve been warned.

https://youtu.be/TG6_5m8RIIg
                              Uh oh.

Comment

Working...
                              X