US bioweapons ~ Ukraine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US bioweapons ~ Ukraine

In the old tbh when I had access to Tapatalk and could search without it buffering and logging me out I’d have attached this to one of my threads I started. However I now have to make multiple new posts and it’s quite aggravating. I’d rather keep my information and research categorized. Would be nice to reflect on in the future and have a collection of events/data.

anyways, back to the US biolabs/weapons.

I strongly recommend watching the video in the tweet. It’s not on rumble or you tube so I can’t post a link. The video covers the recent allegations made by Russia against the U.S. for manufacturing bio weapons on their borders in Ukraine. If any of you have watched the RFK video with Tucker you would have heard him speak to specific bio weapons that target specific dna. Russia makes this claim as well. In the video the person going over it breaks down the who and the how and shows the ngo’s and companies money was laundered through. It’s all tied into the same ones I posted about on previous threads probably a year or even two back involving hunter joe, Hilary, Obama, big pharma, gates, etc.

this is why Russia invaded Ukraine. Everything the media told you about Russia disinformation is a lie. I’m not saying Russia is the good guy and there aren’t other convenient alternative motives for them as well in regards to Ukraine.

Russia’s highest ranking biological military official just went on TV and accused the US and Big Pharma of releasing biological weapons to rule the world.

Oh, just to throw in one more piece of information. Russia submitted the 2000 page report to the UN.

Hey look. It’s Barry talking about this in 2014.

dang, wonder how he knew something was coming in 5 years????

well, let the above info he knew about it. Duh!

Comment

The fact Kennedy is talking about this, the bs jab & the swamp involvement on the assassination is driving them crazy...he's the dem trump who will win the primary if we had legit elections.

Comment

Deep thread with a ton of info if anyone wants to go through it in regards to the biolabs in other countries controlled by the US.

Comment

Follow up to first video.

Comment

incredible

Comment

We have the paper trail proving that $23.9 million in DoD funds went to Joe Biden's biolab company in Ukraine, Metabiota, between 2014-2016.

It was part of the Cooperation Threat Reduction Program. Its open source on USAspending.gov

Follow the money​

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X