The Dam being rebuilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dam being rebuilt

Charges dropped against Sam Bankman=Fried; Demonrat megadonor.
    The Department of Justice (DOJ) has dropped campaign finance charges against alleged 'crypto scammer' Sam Bankman-Fried, who was accused of misusing

Yeah, but aliens....It's pretty obvious why the alien hearing happened this week. This, Hunter, and I thought there was one other big one.

Comment

I don't know about the dam being rebuilt, or just standard operating procedure. I never expected anything to come of the campaign funding charges, that would implicate politicians. Even though the defrauding customers was done primarily to be able to make campaign donations. Hopefully he will get convicted on the defrauding customers.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
        Yeah, but aliens....It's pretty obvious why the alien hearing happened this week. This, Hunter, and I thought there was one other big one.
        ?One?... Well they dropped the campaign finance charges on the Bitcoin FTX dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Philip-TX View Post

?One?... Well they dropped the campaign finance charges on the Bitcoin FTX dude.
          Yeah, but that wasn't it. Agreed though.

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
            I don't know about the dam being rebuilt, or just standard operating procedure. I never expected anything to come of the campaign funding charges, that would implicate politicians. Even though the defrauding customers was done primarily to be able to make campaign donations. Hopefully he will get convicted on the defrauding customers.
            Bingo. Nothing of any consequence will happen during this admin. However, the narrative is crumbling. The flow of information and truth is spilling over and through and it will result in a catastrophic rupture. They can not stop it either.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Bingo. Nothing of any consequence will happen during this admin. However, the narrative is crumbling. The flow of information and truth is spilling over and through and it will result in a catastrophic rupture. They can not stop it either.
              I think you underestimate the depths of Demonrat shenanigans.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post

I think you underestimate the depths of Demonrat shenanigans.
                I didn’t say they wouldn’t put up a fight. They will. It’s going to get bumpy. But they can’t stop the flow of info. Between Twitter, truth social, rumble, substacks, and even telegram it’s impossible. Way too many holes to plug. And the harder they try to silence the people the more they people resent them.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

I didn’t say they wouldn’t put up a fight. They will. It’s going to get bumpy. But they can’t stop the flow of info. Between Twitter, truth social, rumble, substacks, and even telegram it’s impossible. Way too many holes to plug. And the harder they try to silence the people the more they people resent them.
                  Well, I just haven't seen a groundswell of "people protesting" too much.
                  Along with underestimating Demonrats chicanery, you overestimate people that care.

Comment

Democrats think way farther ahead than the Republicans do. Going to be interesting the next few months.

Comment

Working...
                    X