Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Forgotten FEMA Camps.

Anybody ever contemplate about this?
     Do you live near a FEMA Camp? Below is a list of all known FEMA camps in the US and beyond, but first what is FEMA? World Truth TV reports: What is F.E.M.A. ? “Federal Emergency [...]

Yep. It is still concerning when you start putting all of the puzzle pieces together. The puzzle is INCREDIBLY difficult to put together though because not only is it a 5,000 piece puzzle, but it is also in 3D. Slowly but surely all of those pieces are falling into place. As we start to get an idea of what the final outcome is going to be, we see more and more proof that it isn’t good.

We have been told that the FEMA camps will be to provide assistance to people in need. My question is which people are they talking about helping? With the razor wire at the top of the fences aimed inward, I think they are planning on helping those in charge from We The People.

Comment

Well no, I hadn’t contemplated it, but now it will probably keep me awake at night. Reese AFB a designated FEMA facility is probably less than 20 mi from my house

Comment

None of the info that I come across keeps me awake at night, and there is some BAD stuff that is going on that most, even here, have no idea about.

I sleep easy because I not only have a plan, and have the needed supplies, and have tested not only my preps but also have tested myself to know that we are prepared for almost anything. It still concerns me, just not to the point of loosing sleep.

Comment

No mention of the big FEMA camp on hwy 180 west of Mineral Wells or the renovation of the barracks at the old WWII army post in Mineral Wells and the new high fence with razor wire.

Comment

Working...
          X