Statement from Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Statement from Trump

Joe Biden is the most corrupt President in the history of the United States, which is being undeniably proven in the House of Representatives every single day. But with all of these horrible revelations and facts, why hasn’t Republican “leadership” in the Senate spoken up and rebuked Crooked Joe Biden and the Radical Left Democrats, Fascists, and Marxists for their criminal acts against our Country, some of them against me. How long does America have to wait for the Senate to ACT?

Not sure who all follows him closely but he’s been going pretty hard on Truth Social.

I’m sure some sort of impeachment push will soon take place from a few that are just trying to get re-elected just to be overshadowed by trump being indicted by jackhole smith for Jan 6, or at least that’s my guess.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the dems remove Brandon due to a sudden health issue before the republican side of the swamp impeaches him.

They just better do something cause congress recess is coming up quick won’t resume until some time in september.

Comment

I will be surprised if Biden steps down due to health issues. Look at Fetterman and the current pattern. They are slapping Americans in the face by putting monkeys in office and the message is “you can’t do anything about it”

Comment

Some interesting posts on truth social by Trump.

Comment

He will not step down, he will more than likely try to run for reelection….unless he is bumped off.

Comment

Working...
          X