Corrupt DOJ and ANOTHER conspiracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corrupt DOJ and ANOTHER conspiracy

So if you still believe that our own government isn't deliberately attempting to destroy this country, like it was the entire 8 years Barry Hussein was in office, then you might want to look at this. Maybe it will click..
    Floating barriers are a very expensive and very dumb idea that wont work and I'm sure some/many politicians are getting their pockets padded, but that's not the point..Thats a different problem..

Last edited by PondPopper; 07-24-2023, 05:41 PM.

I have gave up on our gov officials being held responsible or to the law in any way. So now I'm just looking forward to the rapture so I can get a front row seat whe Jesus says depart from me for I never knew you to all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by skipetex View Post
      I have gave up on our gov officials being held responsible or to the law in any way. So now I'm just looking forward to the rapture so I can get a front row seat whe Jesus says depart from me for I never knew you to all of them.
      Amen to that brother.... Amen to that!!!

Comment

I'm with Gov Wheels 100% LET"S GO BRANDON

Comment

How can you say the barriers won’t work- they are bringing attention to the fact the Fed Gov is not doing the job and Texas is desperately looking for ways to help the ongoing issue. To me it seeems like it is working since it’s been on every news outlet and Press Briefing.

Comment

My opinion is....this is working.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
              How can you say the barriers won’t work- they are bringing attention to the fact the Fed Gov is not doing the job and Texas is desperately looking for ways to help the ongoing issue. To me it seeems like it is working since it’s been on every news outlet and Press Briefing.
              Glen, surely you didnt forget what these people go through to get into our country... Going under water to swim 6 feet under a barrier is a cake walk in comparison. That being said our government should in no way be trying to prevent anything that might slow them down. BUT my bet is some state politician is getting rich from money spent on this.. It is a lot of money to spend on optics.. BUILD THE **** WALL...

Comment

Just think of all those non swimmers hanging on to inner-tubes that won't be able to get past that barrier. This and the concertina wire the governor is doing SOMETHING to to try and stop the invasion.

Comment

May be 10-20% effective
                  As a lifeguard/swim instructor for years and an EMT I am amazed at how few people swim well

Comment

I’d like to see about 10k alligators dropped in the river.

Comment

100% of em would be safe from drowning if they stayed on the south side permanently.

Comment

Well these floats- the added personnel- have at least shifted the invasion out of Texas. Look at the numbers and Arizona and California now taking larger numbers crossing. Seems it is changing the route the illegals are crossing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
                          I’d like to see about 10k alligators dropped in the river.
                          Crocs would be more effective.. 10' minimum length.. The BS would end overnight..

Comment

Originally posted by J Loves Huntin View Post
                            May be 10-20% effective
                            As a lifeguard/swim instructor for years and an EMT I am amazed at how few people swim well
                            Amistad is 60+ percent low. Most of the RGR is wading depth.

Comment

Working...
                            X