Twitter getting renamed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twitter getting renamed

Is Elon going to change Twitter to just to "X". Can't tell if he's serious or just being comical and playing off the SpaceX name.

Won't matter to most people. Don't matter to me either since I don't Twitter. I don't do my X's either Well, maybe once a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      Won't matter to most people. Don't matter to me either since I don't Twitter.
      Thanks

Comment

Looks like it is now indeed "X"

Comment

I can see it now. What has my X been saying about me.

Comment

I got permanently banned off Twitter a few weeks ago. No warning, no nothing. Apparently when climate protestors sit in the middle of the road blocking traffing, you are not allowed to encourage people to run them over. That being said, life has been much better with no Twitter outrage in my life. Between that going away and this site changing, I am actually getting some work done these days. Carry on.....

Comment

I don't Twit and it drives me crazy when people put up a thread and only post a link to Twitter.

Comment

I got off of it a while back becouse everrything was so corrupt on it. Gave it another try when Elon took over and its been great. HH94 hunter...i cant imagine you got banned for saying that. Its litterly everyones comment on those BAN OIL road blocker videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  I got off of it a while back becouse everrything was so corrupt on it. Gave it another try when Elon took over and its been great. HH94 hunter...i cant imagine you got banned for saying that. Its litterly everyones comment on those BAN OIL road blocker videos.
                  I was really surprised as well. My direct quote was "Run them over. They will learn not to sit in the road". Evidentially that will do it. I was repremanded a long time ago for something and had to remove a Tweet to have access again but this time, just permanently banned, no recourse and they declined my appeal saying I was encouraging violence. Which I guess I was but whatever... Life is better without it.

Comment

Twitter will become a one stop shop, much like Facebook is trying to create. Pay bills, communicate news, catch up with old friends, buy and sell things. It's going to be the new "town center". And I think that is where the X comes from.

Comment

Appears to be heading that way. 2 town centers to choose from. Which side of the tracks to go to so to speak.

Comment

Too bad Twix is taken

Comment

Working...
                        X