I only saw in Epoch times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only saw in Epoch times

Biden Administration Rule Would Ban Nearly All Portable Gas-Powered Generators

I only saw this in Epoch. Basically Biden wants to get rid of gas generators.

So you might want to buy one before you are no longer allowed to.

After seeking to restrict gas stoves, the Biden administration is pushing a proposal to ban almost all portable gas generators—a move which experts consider to be disastrous for millions of Americans who rely on such generators during power outages.

I saw it there, too. And Daily Wire reported yesterday that they are "proposing a new rule to tighten requirements for hot water heaters dictating that most common sized electric water heaters to achieve efficiency gains with heat pumps and gas fired instantaneous water heaters to achieve gains through condensing technology." From what I understand by reading the article, this was effectively eliminate all gas powered water heaters. Condensing technology is not as efficient as non-condensing tech.

From the Daily Calelr: https://dailycaller.com/2023/07/22/b...rule-proposal/

Comment

How they are looking at, more or less banning generators is this. They will be issuing rules for carbon monoxide emissions, which currently there are none, for all small engines. Generators currently would not even come close to meeting those new guidelines, so manufacturers would have to redesign the generators, which typically takes a couple of years at minimum. That would, in effect, put a stop to the sale of any new portable generator.

My question is what else would that rule affect? Push mowers? Riding mowers? Weed eaters? Tillers? Trash pumps? Small augers? ect. ect.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
        How they are looking at, more or less banning generators is this. They will be issuing rules for carbon monoxide emissions, which currently there are none, for all small engines. Generators currently would not even come close to meeting those new guidelines, so manufacturers would have to redesign the generators, which typically takes a couple of years at minimum. That would, in effect, put a stop to the sale of any new portable generator.

My question is what else would that rule affect? Push mowers? Riding mowers? Weed eaters? Tillers? Trash pumps? Small augers? ect. ect.
        Eventually, if liberals are allowed to run the country, all that you mentioned will be affected IMO. That’s where we’re headed and they can’t see the forest for the trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post

That’s where we’re headed and they can’t see the forest for the trees.
          This isn't about idiots thinking they're saving the world by banning combustible engines, but about a calculated push by marxist to control your life. Just another move to tighten that noose around the American people's neck under the guise of "climate change", similar to the patriot act, usa freedom act, inflation reduction act, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post

This isn't about idiots thinking they're saving the world by banning combustible engines, but about a calculated push by marxist to control your life. Just another move to tighten that noose around the American people's neck under the guise of "climate change", similar to the patriot act, usa freedom act, inflation reduction act, etc.
            Of course not, it’s about control !

Comment

Anything that can make an individual self sufficient is in the crosshairs.

Comment

Gonna make a bunch of Class A motorhomes worthless.

Comment

Amish folks gonna have to switch to solar to run that one light bulb out in their barn.

Comment

Working...
                  X