China hacked our Government email?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China hacked our Government email?

I read yesterday that in June China hacked our government email including the US ambassador to China.

Can’t even imagine the treasure trove of info that would be

You mean the info packet our gov traded for cash?
    Hacked must be the new word for getting Benedict Arnolded by your own goverment.
    How many times have they hacked us, and we obviously do nothing about it.
    At least tell us how?
    I assume there is sometype of airgap, plus who knows what.
    Seems to me someone must be physically accessing the network, and hacked is a word used to represent a partial truth, to avoid saying we let a Chinese national sit down at our network console, and we gave him the passwords in good faith, but it appears he may have looked at some things he shouldn't have while we held the door open for him.
    We were HACKED!
    ATW could probably give a little more insite on that, but "come on man", "you know...dang ole....", it just seems to be too frequent, too non-chalant.
    Last edited by MadHatter; 07-22-2023, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
      You mean the info packet our gov traded for cash?
      Hacked must be the new word for getting Benedict Arnolded by your own goverment.
      How many times have they hacked us, and we obviously do nothing about it.
      At least tell us how?
      I assume there is sometype of airgap, plus who knows what.
      Seems to me someone must be physically accessing the network, and hacked is a word used to represent a partial truth, to avoid saying we let a Chinese national sit down at our network console, and we gave him the passwords in good faith, but it appears he may have looked at some things he shouldn't have while we held the door open for him.
      We were HACKED!
      ATW could probably give a little more insite on that, but "come on man", "you know...dang ole....", it just seems to be too frequent, too non-chalant.
      can’t disagree with anything you stated

Comment

You are correct Sir.

Comment

The Biden’s probably sold them the information.

Comment

Working...
          X