Since it’s a hot topic…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since it’s a hot topic…

“On March 26, 2023, a video surfaced of Russian soldiers describing how they found a “baby factory” in Ukraine where young children are raised for the pedophile child brothels to be sold as sex slaves to elite pedophiles and the ones deemed unattractive are used for their organs.”

Huge Twitter thread and worth the read. And before anyone comes in with the “muh Russian disinformation” click the link and read the dam thread….

Oh, Dom is a hell of a source and is always spot on legit.

and if you still can’t wrap your head around the Ukraine trafficking and organ harvesting then listen to Jack Posobiec at the turning point convention last week talk about child trafficking and organ harvesting out of…. You guessed it, Ukraine!

For the record, I’ve know about this since that first video surfaced. But since we still have doubters and DB’s that want to stick up for the pedos I figured what the hell. Why not. Let’s light this candle and get the truth out there.

Now do you see why the war must continue. Now do you see why Putin must lose? Why we are throwing billions defending Ukraine? Couple this with RFK stating that reports are coming out that there were Russian dna samples being used in bio labs that could possibly be linked to genetically specified bio weapons???

nah, I’m just kidding. It’s all a “conspiracy theory”…
    Last edited by DapperDan; 07-20-2023, 10:57 PM.

Robert David Steele
    former cia officer and US marine intelligence officer
    may he rest in peace.

Comment

Why am I not surprised?

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
        Why am I not surprised?
        Look at the bright side. If we can have the tough conversations and come together as nation by dropping our petty differences to unite for the sake of the children we could get rid of these evil sob’s.

This is the topic to achieve unity. If we as a nation and as a people can’t come together for the sake of innocent children then we don’t deserve peace and the this world will only deserve a good cleaning of biblical proportions.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Look at the bright side. If we can have the tough conversations and come together as nation by dropping our petty differences to unite for the sake of the children we could get rid of these evil sob’s.

This is the topic to achieve unity. If we as a nation and as a people can’t come together for the sake of innocent children then we don’t deserve peace and the this world will only deserve a good cleaning of biblical proportions.
          The probem is DD, is that the democrats and i am sure a few republicans in the swamp are 100% behind pedophilia and child sex slaves. if we had a justice dept that wasnt as sick as them we wouldnt have this issue

Comment

I don't have a dog in this fight. However, my gut tells me this isn't real. And here is why. If you make a product, any product, do you treat it like a piece of trash? If you have cattle, do you let them just wallow in their filth in a tiny enclosure, with as little food as possible, no sunlight, in general just deplorable conditions? If you make an iPhone, is the assembly line clean an free of debris?

We know the answers to these things. So why would organ harvesting be any different? What wealthy person is going to say yep, get me a heart and kidney that has already been through hell. I want a heart and liver and kidney that is constantly exposed to some kind of bacterium, some virus, some horrific thing we don't even know about yet, and definitely don't give me any organs from a well fed individual. I wanted a stunted heart liver and kidneys. That is what I want.

Maybe I am wrong. But I sure hope I am not.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
              I don't have a dog in this fight. However, my gut tells me this isn't real. And here is why. If you make a product, any product, do you treat it like a piece of trash? If you have cattle, do you let them just wallow in their filth in a tiny enclosure, with as little food as possible, no sunlight, in general just deplorable conditions? If you make an iPhone, is the assembly line clean an free of debris?

We know the answers to these things. So why would organ harvesting be any different? What wealthy person is going to say yep, get me a heart and kidney that has already been through hell. I want a heart and liver and kidney that is constantly exposed to some kind of bacterium, some virus, some horrific thing we don't even know about yet, and definitely don't give me any organs from a well fed individual. I wanted a stunted heart liver and kidneys. That is what I want.

Stop, just stop. Enough already!

Rational and critical thinking not allowed….

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

well, the only way to get healthy organs is to get in line and time may run out.
                you don't have to live the life of luxury and be FREE to fly to France or Maui or wherever to have healthy organs.

Comment

I have no way of knowing if such is true, but Man has proven that there is no bottom to the evil Man will do. Sending men, women and children to death chambers is only one example (Holocaust).

Comment

Feedlots are some of the filthiest places I've seen and we've all eaten beef from those places. (All the "not me's" are duly noted. No need to speak up). Healthy organs do not need luxurious or pampered lifestyles. Just enough nourishment to survive and be kept illness free. Those who are in need of organs are probably not so picky as to be demanding Wagu.

Comment

Comment

DD don't go bringing evidence in here. That's not allowed!

Comment

“A former Democratic New Hampshire state lawmaker is facing criminal charges for allegedly conspiring with a daycare worker to gather sexually explicit photos of children.”

“Prosecutors said Tuesday that a preliminary forensic review of Groves’ cellphone allegedly revealed more than 10,000 text messages between Laughton and Groves. The texts allegedly included discussion about, and transfer of, explicit photographs that Groves had taken of children last year who appear to be about 3 to 5 years old.”

These stories are becoming more frequent but not being covered by main stream media. No one is talking about this pandemic of pedophilia in our country and around the world. Why is that?

here is the Twitter thread. I’ll worn you, the messages are very very disturbing. This is a court case filed in the district of Massachusetts. My only hope is they get thrown in a wood chipper.

Comment

[QUOTE=DapperDan;n26539554]“A former Democratic New Hampshire state lawmaker is facing criminal charges for allegedly conspiring with a daycare worker to gather sexually explicit photos of children.”

“Prosecutors said Tuesday that a preliminary forensic review of Groves’ cellphone allegedly revealed more than 10,000 text messages between Laughton and Groves. The texts allegedly included discussion about, and transfer of, explicit photographs that Groves had taken of children last year who appear to be about 3 to 5 years old.”

These stories are becoming more frequent but not being covered by main stream media. No one is talking about this pandemic of pedophilia in our country and around the world. Why is that?
                            here is the Twitter thread. I’ll worn you, the messages are very very disturbing. This is a court case filed in the district of Massachusetts. My only hope is they get thrown in a wood chipper.

https://twitter.com/dailytraffick/st...eEspBVKbHW8Qtg[/QUOTE

deleted

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X