Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who controls the human trafficking hotline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who controls the human trafficking hotline?

great thread and well worth going though with a metric crap ton of sauce. If the link doesn’t work it’s bc of the spelling. @inthematrix with 3 x at the end.

Oh, I’m sure everyone gets an amber alert on their phone from time to time. Who is VP of marketing of alertsense which issues amber alerts?

Clinton Connected Silsby arrested in Haiti for Child Trafficking after the earthquake.

Hillary and Bill Clinton provided assistance to convicted child trafficker, Laura Silsby, resulting in a reduced sentence for child trafficking.

Since her release from detention in Haiti, Laura Silsby has returned to Idaho. In 2015, she married and took the last name Gayler. Silsby is currently employed by software company AlertSense as their Vice President of Marketing . AlertSense provides a platform for issuing large-scale emergency alerts . AlertSense works with the Federal Government on FEMA's Integrated Public Alert & Warning System (IPAWS). One of IPAWS functions is to issue AMBER ALERT during kidnapping events.

Crazy right?!?!?!

anyone want to take a stab at where the inspiration to dig into all of the above information originated at??

Aug 09, 2018 10:54:19 PM EDT
    Q !A6yxsPKia.
    THE CLINTON FOUNDATION. (888) 373-7888
    Q
    4y, 11m, 1w, 3d, 17h, 25m ago
    8chan patriotsfight

She was with a Baptist ministry, taking Dominican kids from Haiti back to DR after the Haiti earthquake, with permission. The group she was with was short 1 document so they were arrested, given time served and released.
    Context is always helpful.

Comment

I see my replies were deleted.

Oh well, was a waste of my time anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
        I see my replies were deleted.

Oh well, was a waste of my time anyways.
        Surely youre not suggesting youre comments were censored? Surely now.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post

Surely youre not suggesting youre comments were censored? Surely now.

Comment

Working...
          X