Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dems vote to censor Dem at the censorship hearing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dems vote to censor Dem at the censorship hearing.

Every time I think this clown show won't get any weirder.

Just further evidence that ANYONE that disagrees with their demented views is racist in their world. How ANYONE can be stupid enough to believe their nonsense is truly baffling.

Comment

They are trumping kennedy...he can't be controlled, so he can't win at any cost.

I'm voting in the dem primary if the rep looks wrapped up...a trump / kennedy election would be spiffy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        They are trumping kennedy...he can't be controlled, so he can't win at any cost.

I'm voting in the dem primary if the rep looks wrapped up...a trump / kennedy election would be spiffy!!
        Wouldn’t that be a combination that would gets lots of attention and possibly votes from both sides of the isle.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post

Wouldn’t that be a combination that would gets lots of attention and possibly votes from both sides of the isle.
          He's the best of the D's, but he's still a D. He's a climate nazi and wants to take your guns.

Comment

I certainly won't vote for him in nov, but man is it fun watching them expose how deviant they really are...I gotta make a point to watch abc & get their take.

Watching the apple cart get roughed up from within is priceless...it would be awesome to see actual results of such an election, but have lost faith the levers i pull mean anything.

Do a search on kennedy on twatter...he's got his head on his shoulders with this censorship / whole 1st and all. Several different vid from the hearings.

Comment

Kennedy would have far more appeal than Trump in a heads up race.

It would come down to who do you trust less...

Comment

Here is some sauce for you. — through released emails it was discovered that Stacey E. Plaskett, the Delegate from Virgin Islands, was put in office with the help of none other than Jeffery Epstein. If you’ve ever seen this woman speak in Congress it will make your blood boil.

update on the congresswoman. From an article shown on a podcast there was/is a video of her and her boo in st croix with him wearing lipstick and eye shadow nude. Also, topless pictures of her online. Gee, wonder why she was “selected” for Congress???

oh, the pictures aren’t worth the search. You’re not missing anything.
                Last edited by DapperDan; 07-20-2023, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Comment

Kennedy gave an outstanding opening speech today at that hearing.

Comment

Trump comments on RFK running for potus.

Comment

This would easily be the winning ticket.

Comment

Here is a video of pasket running her mouth yesterday. What I wanna know so what the hell os going on with the aide behind her?!?!?! OMG! Tweaking much????

Last edited by DapperDan; 07-21-2023, 04:55 PM.

Comment

I saw that yesterday. When she first started talking, that aide in the background was also reading it word for word. I laughed out loud and said, well I know who wrote that.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                              Here is some sauce for you. — through released emails it was discovered that Stacey E. Plaskett, the Delegate from Virgin Islands, was put in office with the help of none other than Jeffery Epstein. If you’ve ever seen this woman speak in Congress it will make your blood boil.

update on the congresswoman. From an article shown on a podcast there was/is a video of her and her boo in st croix with him wearing lipstick and eye shadow nude. Also, topless pictures of her online. Gee, wonder why she was “selected” for Congress???

oh, the pictures aren’t worth the search. You’re not missing anything.

Here is an article for your reading pleasure.

Democratic congresswoman Stacey Plaskett of the Virgin Islands won her election in 2014 in one of the "biggest upsets" in the political history of her district. But Plaskett, now hailed as a rising star in the Democratic Party, may owe her surprise win in no small part to pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, newly released emails show.

Comment

Working...
                              X