Here's one Dapper Dan will enjoy......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's one Dapper Dan will enjoy......

Panic in DC ... - by Joe Lange - Badlands Media (substack.com)

that's a doozie!
    Not sure how much someone "enjoys" this crappy news!
    Maybe feel a little contentment, know something might accidentally trips the trigger and this stuff just keeps coming in..

Comment

The last few paragraphs about the cars for clunkers program was pretty interesting. makes ya wonder

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
        The last few paragraphs about the cars for clunkers program was pretty interesting. makes ya wonder
        One thing I know for certain is I saw hundreds if not thousands of those clunkers being loaded onto ships in Galveston a few years ago. I asked the person I was fishing with if he had ever seen this before. He said it was an every day thing at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

One thing I know for certain is I saw hundreds if not thousands of those clunkers being loaded onto ships in Galveston a few years ago. I asked the person I was fishing with if he had ever seen this before. He said it was an every day thing at that time.
          I remember we were being told they were turning them into scrap to save mother earth and get them off the road.

fun observation- writing that sentence ^ my iPhone tried to capitalize “mother earth”, but does not suggest a capitalization for the word god.
          (which can be both lower or upper case depending on the use)

Comment

I skimmed through the article bc I don’t have time to sit and read it all the way through. Some great information in there and thanks for posting it. Sure makes you wonder why the left is hell bent on attacking anything related to Q…

I was so convinced that it was a psyop or distraction for so long bc I wasn’t involved or engaged in the Q drops back when they first started. I didn’t understand it at all and couldn’t find anyone at the time that was speaking on it and could explain what Q was. This was during the height of the censorship against conservatives. Then telegram was started but eventually that was over run by bots and BS accounts making it impossible to know if who you were following we real accounts. The saving Grace for me on reliable information was Rumble which is a parallel to YouTube. Rumble has given the voice back to so many people that had their voices completely removed from all social media platforms.

I’ll admit I haven’t read through all of the drops bc there are over 4000. But, after 3 years of following independent journalists, watching podcast, and digging for info myself I’ve found that almost all of the roads lead back to information or bread crumbs that can be found in the Q drops. I can also tell you that Trump has confirmed the Q drops on several occasions via Twitter, Truth Social, and in speeches.

I’ve said many times on many other posts that we are in the midst of world war 3. It’s a battle for information and the human mind. It’s a spiritual war. It’s good vs evil. The only way to win this war to to wake up the masses. Speak the truth. Have the hard conversations. Share the information, the links, the posts, the articles, the videos, the documentaries. Post to Facebook, to Instagram, or anywhere else. Know you’re going to be attacked, shadow banned, ridiculed, made fun of, shunned, etc.

Now, some of you may ask why not just release all the information or why the crumbs in the drops and the “cryptic hints”? That’s a good question. One I had for a long time. Well, this forum is a great example. There have been multiple posts/threads in the last 3 years on this forum related to so many topics that then were “conspiracy theories” but now have been accepted as factual. And it took 3 years for the collective mind to accept the reality. If they (they being patriots or maga or what ever you want to label the good guys) dropped all the info that they have (and believe me they have it all) two things would happen. Anarchy/chaos and disbelief. The human mind has been so corrupted by propaganda that people wouldn’t and couldn’t accept the facts or they would be so enraged that they would take to the streets. This brings me to a very important Q post. Sometimes you can’t tell the people what’s happening, you have to show them. So, what’s the best way to learn something? To have someone do all the research and tell you or for you to do it yourself and learn along the way? (How’s everyone feeling about the Biden admin right now? Anyone wishing we were back in the days of mean tweets, cheap gas, a secure border, and peace through strength???) That’s what Q was. An information dissemination program/psyop. “Anons” got the crumbs and started digging. As they uncovered more truths more crumbs were given. Q was simply a guideline. Nothing more, nothing less. The issue is some people as well as certain 3 letter agencies saw the popularity and effectiveness in it and started trying to derail it or spin it into something it wasn’t. Remember, Q was becoming a global phenomenon. Anyone using Q to predict timelines, events, or doing any forecasting is completely full of chit. They are grifting and/or trying to discredit the real purpose. I’m not an original “anon” and don’t consider myself to be one now. I am just the messenger for most things. I’m here to pass along the information that I’ve vetted and cross referenced and believe to be true. But, like I’ve always said and like anons have always said, you don’t have to believe me. In fact, you shouldn’t. Research the information yourself and come to your own conclusions. Twitter/rumble/substack is where it’s at if you want information. To hell with all leftist media and Fox. They suck and lie daily.

if you want to know more about Q and how it pertains to past and present events then the MG show on rumble is worth the watch. On Twitter you can follow @inthematri*** (there are 3 x’s at the end) and @shadygrooove. Liz Crokin and Laura Logan are two forces to be reckoned with on anything pedo. Wednesday night on rumble under badlands media is Devolution power hour. They are rock solid on digging for info and all three guys are phenomenal. Their show is completely unrelated to Q but they do at times point out how there are cross overs.

here is a show from a couple days ago. Again, well worth the watch.

MG Show Season Five Ep. 125 Today's MG Show brought to you by: FieldOfGreens.com - use code MG Show for 15% off your first order and another 10% off when you subscribe! -- Trump statement on witch hun
            Last edited by DapperDan; 07-20-2023, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X