Annnnd another indictment incoming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post

I meant it as to say they(the left) are the ones crossing. Once you have introduced the jailing of your adversaries...there is no going back. It will now be acceptable on both party sides.
    Except the Republicans won’t do it.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post

Except the Republicans won’t do it.
      This.
      Most of them, John Cornyn, Mitt Romney, Mitch McConnel ect are Democrats themselves
      ,”and would never stoop that low “
      These kind of so-called republicans have to be voted out before anything will ever happen.
      I voted for GW, McCain, and Romney, but I will never vote for another RINO , pence is 100% swamp rat.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas452 View Post

This.
        Most of them, John Cornyn, Mitt Romney, Mitch McConnel ect are Democrats themselves
        ,”and would never stoop that low “
        These kind of so-called republicans have to be voted out before anything will ever happen.
        I voted for GW, McCain, and Romney, but I will never vote for another RINO , pence is 100% swamp rat.
        You can vote for Mickey Mouse but either the Republican or Democrat on the November 2024 ticket will be the next president and the same will happen on the senator elections.

If you think that Al Gore or John Kerry would have been a better option than W. Bush, great. In January, 2025 one of those two parties will be taking the oath of office.

Comment

I think the worst thing that could ever happen to the Democrats at this very moment....if for Trump to suddenly back out. They have effectively escalated him to be the nominee as planned. They will start indicting the hell out of him with the intent to both persuade voters he is no different from crooked Biden, as well as just muck up the whole election itself. And possibly to deny his legitimacy in the instance he does win. If Trump steps aside......this whole thing implodes.

Comment

Working...
          X