Are we watching a movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we watching a movie?

Ok, so it’s not a movie in the sense of a Hollywood big picture. But the more you dig and the more you research it becomes apparent that what we see (or shown to be more precise) is most certainly only that of what makes the editors cut. And who determines all of this? Who decides the “news”?

Here is a documentary put out by Tore Says. She is a former outcast on Twitter. They banned her really early on in the censorship campaign. I wasn’t on Twitter hardly at all then but have been following her for some time as well as listen to podcasts she’s on and she for sure brings the receipts. I wonder if it’s because she has worked within the government at some pretty high levels that she knows so much?

again, as always, take it for what it’s worth. I’ve been down the rabbit holes and I can’t possibly post every single thing I’ve read, watched, and heard along the way. It’s years of digging at this point. However, when I come across documentaries such as this I feel compelled to share.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by DapperDan; 07-18-2023, 05:31 AM.

More like a local community theatre with some really bad acting...but yes...a show and once you see past it, things become SOOO obvious.

Comment

Pretty much. The Bible is the script, so you can follow along. We are at the end of the grace/church era now. The catching up, will end that dispensation. The Antichrist and Israel signing a peace treaty will start the tribulation, and many judgements, ending in Armageddon. Then the earthly return of Christ Jesus and his 1000 year rule, on a refurbished earth, then final battle and final Judgement. Then the new Earth and new Heaven and forever with Christ or forever without Christ, that's what the movie is really about. The movie has each of us starring for a small time to make that decision. Everything else is side plots of satan and his crew trying to usurp Jesus as ruler of eternity.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
        More like a local community theatre with some really bad acting...but yes...a show and once you see past it, things become SOOO obvious.
        Yep. Its so obvious its almost comical. There are still wayyyy too many people who think this is all about candidate quality and mean tweets, when this is so much bigger than any of that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post

Yep. Its so obvious its almost comical. There are still wayyyy too many people who think this is all about candidate quality and mean tweets, when this is so much bigger than any of that stuff.
          The dumbing down of America has certainly done it's job. So many people are tied up in glitz and glamour, they don't care that they don't know.
          Last edited by hpdrifter; 07-20-2023, 07:28 AM.

Comment

I think more people need to read this…

Comment

Working...
            X