Khazarian Mafia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khazarian Mafia

This is a must read article. Finally, someone has put together a more comprehensive article with documentation explaining this out. Most of you will enjoy learning about this one.

The Secret History of the Khazarian Mafia (KM) and its evil plan to hijack the whole World is now revealed for the first time.

Interesting for sure

Comment

Thanks for posting- interesting read

Comment

This article is 8 years old and so many points can be proven incorrect. I can't believe I read the whole thing. It's like every conspiracy theory ever invented was made the responsibility of one group. There are just enough facts mixed in to make some of this seem plausible but once a few facts are determined to be fiction it takes away any credibility of the rest of the article,

Comment

Originally posted by Clay6x45 View Post
          This article is 8 years old and so many points can be proven incorrect. I can't believe I read the whole thing. It's like every conspiracy theory ever invented was made the responsibility of one group. There are just enough facts mixed in to make some of this seem plausible but once a few facts are determined to be fiction it takes away any credibility of the rest of the article,
          I don’t think that the Rothschild family is the only group involved but this is how the world is run. So much of the article lines up with what I’ve read and listened to in regards to people that have spent months and years researching. You can choose to dismiss it, believe it, or believe part of it. That’s your choice. I never expect anyone to believe anything I post but rather see the info and if interested start digging. That’s what I did and what’s led to me my personal beliefs and conclusions. To say everything is of face value and the world runs the way it does with some fringe corruption here or there is completely foolish. The whole system is corrupt here in America and globally.

You really should get out of the mindset of thinking everything is a “conspiracy theory”. With that logic everything is false or fake before you even look at it openly and without objection. That doesn’t mean everything is real or true but it will allow you to use discernment and think critically. Honestly, a lot of this stuff falls in place on its own when you look at it from 40,000 ft and not laser focused on a tiny part.

I wish I could remember where the videos are I’ve watched of some historians that have dug into these topics and made the connections between different families throughout time and most specifically within the last 100 years or so. Sadly, I’m not sure we will ever know the truth 100% because our own government is involved and are the masterminds behind so many false flag events.

there is a documentary on rumble called plandemic 3. It’s the 3rd part in the series. Can’t encourage everyone enough to watch it. We are living in a real and dangerous time of being attacked by Marxism.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

I don’t think that the Rothschild family is the only group involved but this is how the world is run. So much of the article lines up with what I’ve read and listened to in regards to people that have spent months and years researching. You can choose to dismiss it, believe it, or believe part of it. That’s your choice. I never expect anyone to believe anything I post but rather see the info and if interested start digging. That’s what I did and what’s led to me my personal beliefs and conclusions. To say everything is of face value and the world runs the way it does with some fringe corruption here or there is completely foolish. The whole system is corrupt here in America and globally.

You really should get out of the mindset of thinking everything is a “conspiracy theory”. With that logic everything is false or fake before you even look at it openly and without objection. That doesn’t mean everything is real or true but it will allow you to use discernment and think critically. Honestly, a lot of this stuff falls in place on its own when you look at it from 40,000 ft and not laser focused on a tiny part.

I wish I could remember where the videos are I’ve watched of some historians that have dug into these topics and made the connections between different families throughout time and most specifically within the last 100 years or so. Sadly, I’m not sure we will ever know the truth 100% because our own government is involved and are the masterminds behind so many false flag events.

there is a documentary on rumble called plandemic 3. It’s the 3rd part in the series. Can’t encourage everyone enough to watch it. We are living in a real and dangerous time of being attacked by Marxism.
            Ok, but the opposite of this is true as well. If all you look for is a deep nefarious collective, then all you are going to see is that. Call it tunnel vision or whatever, but it’s confirmation bias to the core. I for one appreciate your posts and contributions and read/watch most of what you post. But try to keep an open mind. Occam’sRazor is still very much applicable. Certainly there is evil, nefarious actors, but govt and even society at large is also just clumsy and bumbling. Not everything is a conspiracy aimed at controlling the many by the very few.

I also think there is a great deal of anti-Semitic hate/neo- nazism behind associated with the Rothschild family

Comment

DD
              i have enough of “them” to be concerned about that I am aware of and you keep throwing new Names in the mix. ****it man. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

Ok, but the opposite of this is true as well. If all you look for is a deep nefarious collective, then all you are going to see is that. Call it tunnel vision or whatever, but it’s confirmation bias to the core. I for one appreciate your posts and contributions and read/watch most of what you post. But try to keep an open mind. Occam’sRazor is still very much applicable. Certainly there is evil, nefarious actors, but govt and even society at large is also just clumsy and bumbling. Not everything is a conspiracy aimed at controlling the many by the very few.

I also think there is a great deal of anti-Semitic hate/neo- nazism behind associated with the Rothschild family
                Occam’s razor is very much so something I keep in mind and for sure it pertains to certain aspects of everyday life and what’s going on in todays crazy world. BUT…. There is way too much compounding evidence by rock solid sources (completely unrelated) that keeps adding up to the same conclusions. View my newest thread for a documentary put out by an incredible investigative journalist. As much as I’d like for it to be a simple case of “bad actors” within our government I honestly feel it’s way more than that. Again, it’s overwhelming evidence that goes back decades. Corruption, lies, and propaganda being used to define the American people for 60 plus years isn’t a few bad apples. It’s an entirely corrupt organization. Once you see that and understand it for what it is you have to start asking the question as to why and who?
                Last edited by DapperDan; 07-18-2023, 05:36 AM.

Comment

we are all being played by a group of elites. call it conspiracy or whatever you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

I sometimes wonder if we gravitate toward conspiracy theories because it give us a group, government, or figure we can point to and potentially fight back against. Instead of facing the much scarier realization that we are all led by people no more competent than the rest of us, just with a lot more power.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post

I sometimes wonder if we gravitate toward conspiracy theories because it give us a group, government, or figure we can point to and potentially fight back against. Instead of facing the much scarier realization that we are all led by people no more competent than the rest of us, just with a lot more power.
                      This is a really great post and I think you may be on to something. I actually think that both both of your points are correct. What’s bad is the the “conspiracy theories” keep coming to fruition and are being proven at a rapid pace. And yes, even scarier is in incompetence within the entire political establishment.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

This is a really great post and I think you may be on to something. I actually think that both both of your points are correct. What’s bad is the the “conspiracy theories” keep coming to fruition and are being proven at a rapid pace. And yes, even scarier is in incompetence within the entire political establishment.
                        I agree with both you & CEO, and it’s becoming harder to delineate between the intentional and the incompetence

Comment

Working...
                        X