Pense campaign just committed suicide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glen View Post
    So when Biden said he wasn’t gonna debate lots on here said negative about him “running from the basement”- Now it’s OK not to participate in the debates? Sounds kinda liberal by todays definition.
    If Biden was polling at almost 60% and all the other dem candidates were trailing far behind and he could schedule a rally in some random town and get 50k to show up with 48 hours notice, I’d say yeah Joe, skip the debates.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      This Vivek Ramaswamy dude seems to keep moving up pretty quickly. I'm liking what he saying, but I have also seen some dumb things he said during covid. No ones perfect though. His visit to the zombie town of Kensington,PA was an absolutely good move.
      I saw a side by side video on current day Kensignton and current day Kiev.....it was really eye opening.
      Is there more than the 2 minute video?

I like the guy, but don't know too much about him.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        So when Biden said he wasn’t gonna debate lots on here said negative about him “running from the basement”- Now it’s OK not to participate in the debates? Sounds kinda liberal by todays definition.
        While I would like for Trump to debate, there is a huge difference between hiding in your basement and not debating while having rallies, appearing on news shows, etc. Additionally, if he didn't have all the bogus charges, etc against him sucking time and money would he debate? All part of the establishments plan and hope to keep Trump out of the white house.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

Is there more than the 2 minute video?

I like the guy, but don't know too much about him.
          I have only seen chopped up parts, but have not seen the complete video. I have been following Kesington personally for almost 2 years now. I don't understand why more people are not shedding light on that town, both its failure and why exactly it has failed. Go on youtube and watch the drive throughs of this town. Its like a zombie apocylypse. Since first coming to my attention over 2 years ago and still not one single thing has been done. Only appears to have gotten worse

Comment

Working...
          X