See eye aye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See eye aye

Was going to post this on the sound of freedom thread in ATC since it’s very pertinent. Yes it’s real. It’s in the fbi vault. There is a link to the vault but not to this bit of info. I saw another link yesterday that went directly to this file.

CIA child trafficking through Ukrainian Embassy since 2001. READ ENTIRE STORY https://www.facebook.com/randiq.erickson.1/posts/176257220091512 Timothy Holmseth is hiding - you can help him - https://www.paypal.com/payp

Comment

Dapper Dan,

This is the CIA. It took us a bit but we finally cracked your encryption code. We know you weren’t actually talking about the See eye aye, but you are actually talking about us. In fact, we are not sure a See eye aye even exists.

Comment

What ever a democrat is for you better be against, and vise versa.
        there’s a reason the democrats and their media hate this movie,” the sound of freedom “ these people could care less about our children, and sick isn’t the word for these pediphile criminals.
        my wife and granddaughter and a friend seen the movie last weekend, she said it was good, and I better not go because it would p—s me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas452 View Post
          What ever a democrat is for you better be against, and vise versa.
          there’s a reason the democrats and their media hate this movie,” the sound of freedom “ these people could care less about our children, and sick isn’t the word for these pediphile criminals.
          my wife and granddaughter and a friend seen the movie last weekend, she said it was good, and I better not go because it would p—s me off.

I haven’t heard that the Democrats and media hate the movie. Can you point to a source?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

I haven’t heard that the Democrats and media hate the movie. Can you point to a source?
            Lots of video bits of MSM liberal outlets calling it QAnon fodder…when the movie was completed prior to the Q outbreak…

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post

Lots of video bits of MSM liberal outlets calling it QAnon fodder…when the movie was completed prior to the Q outbreak…
              Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

Google is your friend here. What Google does, is, it gives you a search bar. In that bar, you type letters, in the sequence such that they form a word. Once you form some words, you press enter on your keyboard, and Google, this magically wizard it is, searches something called "the world wide web". Don't ask me to explain that one, because I am pretty sure it's just a fad for the kids these days. But anyways, it searches this world wide web thing, and provides you with a list of things you can click on, called links, which take you to news articles.

Read those news articles.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

Google is your friend here. What Google does, is, it gives you a search bar. In that bar, you type letters, in the sequence such that they form a word. Once you form some words, you press enter on your keyboard, and Google, this magically wizard it is, searches something called "the world wide web". Don't ask me to explain that one, because I am pretty sure it's just a fad for the kids these days. But anyways, it searches this world wide web thing, and provides you with a list of things you can click on, called links, which take you to news articles.

Only problem with your obviously "tongue-in-cheek" post is that "Google" will return only what Google wants you to see, NOT everything that's out there on that ol WWW. You'll be far better results by using the old DuckDuckGo for your searches... I'm jus' sayin'...

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

Lololololololol

he is right though. Rolling Stones magazine came out right away and called this movie “qanon” conspiracy theory.

and how fitting that 3 or 4 days later another article comes out showing that someone associated with ing The Rolling Stones magazine is under investigation for having child **** pictures.

hmm, wonder why Rolling Stones spoke out against it???

It’s pretty simple. Those that speak against it are complicit in the act.

Comment

Working...
                    X