Freak out on plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freak out on plane

Anyone see that video of the lady freaking out on the Dallas outbound flight? I didn't think much of it other than a drunk woman. But I saw another video from this morning from the guy sitting near them who also gave a weird account of the dude as well. LOL ...I usually don't give more than 2 seconds to these types of stories but this one's got my attention. Someone needs to interview that woman!

I just had to google LOL Sounds like becky had one too many preboard cocktails with her pain meds. She def sounds intoxicated. Would be a good one for Joe Rogan to have on

Well this took a weird turn... Turns out CarrotTop was on the flight. Maybe she thought he was a fictional character LOL!

Carrot Top has claimed he was on the same flight as the woman responsible for the now-infamous American Airlines freakout — in which she claimed there was a “not real” passenger on her …
    Last edited by BlackHogDown; 07-06-2023, 09:52 AM.

Comment

The other passenger said the dude in the green hoodie (the lady was ranting about). Looked at him and his eye blinked sideways...instead of up/down. Adding some validity to the situation. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        The other passenger said the dude in the green hoodie (the lady was ranting about). Looked at him and his eye blinked sideways...instead of up/down. Adding some validity to the situation. Lol.
        Yikes!

Must have been a trial run to see how the bot handled altitude and being in public. Its handler was probably a few seats over keeping tabs.

Comment

Well, she was kinda hot

Comment

So was he real? Kinda crappy if he was really a reptile, and no one believed her, and she had to spend the night locked up.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
              So was he real?
              The internet community is working diligently on this as we speak. More to come shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                I just had to google LOL Sounds like becky had one too many preboard cocktails with her pain meds. She def sounds intoxicated. Would be a good one for Joe Rogan to have on

Well this took a weird turn... Turns out CarrotTop was on the flight. Maybe she thought he was a fictional character LOL!

https://nypost.com/2023/07/05/carrot...eltdown-woman/
                It may have been that carrot freakazoid she saw

Comment

Followup: It was just a face tattooed dude next to her on the plane who had a bunch of cult jewelry and told her he was Lucifer.
                  NOT an alien or lizard man....sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    Followup: It was just a face tattooed dude next to her on the plane who had a bunch of cult jewelry and told her he was Lucifer.
                    NOT an alien or lizard man....sorry
                    I don’t blame her for freaking out. I wouldn’t want to sit next to a democrat either.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post

I don’t blame her for freaking out. I wouldn’t want to sit next to a democrat either.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	image.gif
Views:	268
Size:	267.1 KB
ID:	26528212

well done

Comment

Hahaha! Perfect.

Comment

Crazy, I didn't realize they blinked horizontally.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

Crazy, I didn't realize they blinked horizontally.
                            Mr. Lucifer confirmed that he looked over at the other passenger and winked. So now the other passenger looks like an idiot for going out and saying he blinked sideways.
                            Looking back i think the only reason thIs story blew up as big as it did..was becouse the crazy lady was hot.

Comment

Working...
                            X