Is the government our enemy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the government our enemy?

CDC gives guidance for trans people 'chestfeeding' kids, accused of failing to consider possible health risks | Fox News

Where do we stand as a country when our own government is feeding into and actively supporting the destruction of the country? The mindset of our citizenry/government has never been sicker at any point in our history. We are in real trouble if something doesn't change.

Enemy. Not sure/. But I would say many of our Gov officials are holding hands with Satan

Comment

Comment

Modern day Bolshevists.

Comment

Our gubment and our citizen's apathy will be the ruin of this once great nation. FACT!

Comment

The government has always been the enemy of the people, which is why our founding fathers tried to set up a republic in which the executive, judicial, and legislative branches were separate but equal and the powers of the government should be very limited. But thanks to FDR the people willingly gave up their independence for more government powers.

Comment

ABSOLUTELY 110% enemy of the people. In bed with the freaks in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                The government has always been the enemy of the people, which is why our founding fathers tried to set up a republic in which the executive, judicial, and legislative branches were separate but equal and the powers of the government should be very limited. But thanks to FDR the people willingly gave up their independence for more government powers.
                ^This. Government is now, has always been, and will always be the enemy of the people. The level of government evil ebbs and flows. Sometimes it's worse than others. It's far worse now in this country than it used to be.

Comment

And just about every president since FDR ! Corruption runs so deep in our government that it will destroy this nation. Our leaders are no longer God fearing Christians, even though some of them pretend to be. I truly believe that many of them are in the pockets of our enemies. Why else would we be in the position of depending on China for things we need in manufacturing ? Why else is the current administration hellbent on the destruction of our morality. The very things that caused the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah are celebrated by the Democrats as “being inclusive” ! The majority (I hope) of the population does not approve but we are overshadowed by a willing news media that lies, distracts, and covers up for the minority that is trying to destroy this country. OK, off my soap box…..

Comment

I don’t think I need to answer that for you all to know my stance. Lol

Comment

Absolutely

Comment

☠☠☠!@&%$$!

Comment

We the people are our own enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by Let's go Brandon! View Post
                            Modern day Bolshevists.
                            What does this even mean? Do you mean Bolsheviks? It so, could you elaborate further?

I do think our government has been corrupted, but need some elaboration there.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post

What does this even mean? Do you mean Bolsheviks? It so, could you elaborate further?

I do think our government has been corrupted, but need some elaboration there.

During the Russian Revolution, the Bolsheviks, led by leftist revolutionary Vladimir Lenin, seized power and destroyed the tradition of czarist rule. The Bolsheviks would later become the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.​

Comment

Working...
                              X