Disney's New Release Flops...just like their last couple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney's New Release Flops...just like their last couple

Disney's newest animation "Elemental" tanked this past weekend. When will they figure this crap out. This movie has a non-binery character and a racial elements in it. People are tired of this crap. Doesn't appear they have any intent to change course. Good riddance.

…as you sow, so shall you reap…….

Comment

Saw this with my two kids earlier; no sign of a non-binary character. Storyline was more about how people generally associate with others like them, and we all know there is truth to that. No doubt about it Disney is a leftist ran organization, but just wanted to give feedback specific to this movie. Story was mostly about a daughter doing her best not to disappoint her parents. Honest opinion it was a pretty good movie. Plenty of cartoons and live action media out there pushing leftist agendas but this doesn’t fall in that category in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
        Saw this with my two kids earlier; no sign of a non-binary character. Storyline was more about how people generally associate with others like them, and we all know there is truth to that. No doubt about it Disney is a leftist ran organization, but just wanted to give feedback specific to this movie. Story was mostly about a daughter doing her best not to disappoint her parents. Honest opinion it was a pretty good movie. Plenty of cartoons and live action media out there pushing leftist agendas but this doesn’t fall in that category in my opinion.
        Thanks the first hand review! Maybe this shows people have abandoned Disney? Why do you personally think this was one of Disneys biggest flops if its a pretty good movie?

Comment

I stand corrected; apparently one of the small parts in the movie is supposed to be non-binary and the filmmakers want that to be known. Didn’t notice it in the movie though. I think it’s a flop because America is tired of forced agendas.

Comment

Toy Story, Cars, Finding Nemo all had story lines for adults in them too that kids never noticed. Adults loved the movies. Grandparents loved the movies. And since the kids loved the movie, everyone was happy.

There is not a parent with kids out there who wants to hear about non-binary or racial crap. I'd bet kids still like the movie, but no self respecting parent is ever going to allow that in front of their kids. Much less sit there and be lectured by a cartoon element.

What is annoying is the premise of the film should be good, it could have been a modern day Romeo and Juliet. Now it's just a **** sandwich.

Comment

I thought that was a Pixar movie and it was indeed the worse opening Pixar has ever had. Regardless, not my style of movie.

Comment

It sounds like the non-binary character would have gone largely unnoticed if Disney and the voice actor hadn’t brought attention to it by openly stating and bragging about it. I haven’t seen the movie, and won’t, just because of that. If they wouldn’t have said anything, I probably would have taken my kids to see it. But knowing it’s there, regardless of how obvious or not it is, I won’t be supporting it

Comment

They might as well just shut it all down at this point.

Comment

yep...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hearing that they now might be selling off ABC nerwork, FX, Freeform and 50% stake in A&E becouse of the now $1,000,000,000 loss in their last 9 movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        Hearing that they now might be selling off ABC nerwork, FX, Freeform and 50% stake in A&E becouse of the now $1,000,000,000 loss in their last 9 movies.
                        I'm surprised. Despite the recent failures, I figured the truckloads of cash they're raking in from the Marvel and Star Wars franchises would keep them from feeling the pinch.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post

I'm surprised. Despite the recent failures, I figured the truckloads of cash they're raking in from the Marvel and Star Wars franchises would keep them from feeling the pinch.
                          Your party is doing a great job tearing it down.

Comment

Disney pimps a movie were the devil knocks a kid up but shuts down the release of a movie about child trafficking…Disney is scum.

Comment

Cartoons for grownups have never interested me and I haven’t been interested in a Disney movie in years. When Walt Disney no longer controlled the content Disney went to hell in a hand basket. If they want to go down the Bud Light path, hit the road !

Comment

Working...
                              X