No announcement yet.

Team Fish Head 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately Diane's Dad passed Friday night and her Mom is right behind him. They lived to almost 94 & 95, so they had a good long life and have been together since their teens. It'd only right that they make the journey together.

Comment

Enjoyed seeing everyone. Great seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Everything I ate was great. I’ll agree with others that the fish and hush puppies were awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
        Unfortunately Diane's Dad passed Friday night and her Mom is right behind him. They lived to almost 94 & 95, so they had a good long life and have been together since their teens. It'd only right that they make the journey together.
        Sorry to hear this, Clint. My prayers are with Diane's mother, Diane, you, and all the family. Her parents were blessed well. Hope yall can make it next year.

Comment

I just want to thank each and every one of you all, for the hard work and all yall did to make this team the success it has been. I feel blessed to have known and spent time with each of you. I do hope and pray that each one of you can make it back next year. It is the "team effort" that makes this what it is. Again, Thank you! Yall are the Tops!

Comment

Sorry I missed it fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              I just want to thank each and every one of you all, for the hard work and all yall did to make this team the success it has been. I feel blessed to have known and spent time with each of you. I do hope and pray that each one of you can make it back next year. It is the "team effort" that makes this what it is. Again, Thank you! Yall are the Tops!
              Michael, you're the reason I make it each year! Since day one when I joined Team Fishheads all those years ago, your leadership and dedication to TBH and this event has been such an inspiration to me that I just can't let you down by not showing up to help! I wasn't really fired up this year to come, but felt obligated, and after last year being my wife's first time to come, she WAS excited to come, so off we went to Bownanza... The minute we arrived, it started! I wouldn't have missed it for the world! Never would have believed I'd have such a strong bond with folks that many I only see once a year, but many I call friends knowing that in a real need y'all would be there for me if I called!! Now that is just hard to beat!!

Come on Bownanza 2025!! Mary, what's the date already?!!

Comment

Did anyone find an RTIC tumbler during clean up or after?

Comment

Originally posted by KHo View Post
                  Sorry I missed it fellas.
                  I'm sorry you missed it too! My back hurt for 2 days after making hush puppies all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post

I'm sorry you missed it too! My back hurt for 2 days after making hush puppies all day.
                    They were surely worth it, though!

Comment

As always Team Fish Head didn't disappoint. You guys are a well oiled machine! No pun intended 😜

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post

I'm sorry if you suffered any, Tim . Now people gonna think I was "beating you" into doing it , . Guess I could elevate that lil table some by putting it up on blocks or something. Seriously, you did an outstanding job holding the Fort down and filling in for Kevin. Thank you sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post

I'm sorry if you suffered any, Tim . Now people gonna think I was "beating you" into doing it , . Guess I could elevate that lil table some by putting it up on blocks or something. Seriously, you did an outstanding job holding the Fort down and filling in for Kevin. Thank you sir!
                          Not a problem. I enjoyed doing it no matter how I felt the next day. Getting old ain’t for sissies.

Comment

Working...
                          X