Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

TEAM MUDBUGS is in the house!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
    The team still needs propane as we are only picking up the cooker

Mike, said we need at least 2 - 20lb bottles of propane

Who can bring propane
    I’ll bring 2 20lbs bottles.

Comment

Originally posted by TX Outlaw View Post
      Thanks to everyone that wants to help out . This is what we did last year and worked out good for us . We showed up around 7:30 set up tents and got stuff set up and waited for Blake to bring crawfish and spice mix . And went from there we just winged it we didn’t know what were doing but had a great time . So hopefully it goes good again this year .
      Glad for you to take it from here. As I stated earlier I am not a cook. Only a hired hand to go get crawfish cooker.
      Cheers to all of you on this Team

Comment

Glad for you to take it from here. As I stated earlier I am not a cook. Only a hired hand to go get crawfish cooker.
        Cheers to all of you on this Team
        Thank you for your help .

Comment

I’ll bring 2 20lbs tanks not sure how many we used last year . But if you can bring just incase that would be great thanks again for your help .

Sounds good. I’ll bring a couple for backup just in case [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
            Sounds good. I’ll bring a couple for backup just in case [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Thanks

Comment

FYI - Crawfish are $2.50/lb. live right now according to my fisherman. He expects prices to drop .25 or more with the warmer weather forecast over next 7-10 days. Sacks are running around $85. Hoping to purchase them at $75 / sack (or less) on 3/17/23.

I've bought from this guy for the last 12 years and am 100% pleased with his product and trust him. He even loans me the burlap covering to keep the crawfish hydrated (wet) and alive. I can shop price and buy them a little cheaper, but then I run the risk of buying bad (dead) crawfish.

My opinion, if it ain't broken, DON'T fix it. ... especially when buying and transporting 275 ~ 325 lbs. of live crawfish 6+ hours to CStat

Looking fwd. to seeing everyone at BNZA

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                FYI - Crawfish are $2.50/lb. live right now according to my fisherman. He expects prices to drop .25 or more with the warmer weather forecast over next 7-10 days. Sacks are running around $85. Hoping to purchase them at $75 / sack (or less) on 3/17/23.

I've bought from this guy for the last 12 years and am 100% pleased with his product and trust him. He even loans me the burlap covering to keep the crawfish hydrated (wet) and alive. I can shop price and buy them a little cheaper, but then I run the risk of buying bad (dead) crawfish.

My opinion, if it ain't broken, DON'T fix it. ... especially when buying and transporting 275 ~ 325 lbs. of live crawfish 6+ hours to CStat

Looking fwd. to seeing everyone at BNZA

Thank you sir . I will give you my money at bownanza like last year thanks again .

Comment

Thank you sir . I will give you my money at bownanza like last year thanks again .

already recv'd some $$ via PP and VM from 4-5 people

others can pay me at BNZA which is fine with me

Comment

I got your PM. Will send Friday

Comment

Made contact and confirmed 8 am pick up of crawfish cooker with Sleepymedic1

Should arrive at park before 9 am

Comment

Made contact and confirmed 8 am pick up of crawfish cooker with Sleepymedic1

Should arrive at park before 9 am
                        Thanks you for your help.

Comment

A finely greased machine I tell ya!!

"If" I can make it it would be for Saturday morning only but won't know till last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post

"If" I can make it it would be for Saturday morning only but won't know till last minute.
                            Hopefully you can Mike .

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post

Hope you can make it Mike!! I dun tole my wife about you... she wants to meet you!! Only I jus' tole her Tommy Lee Jones was comin' to 'nanza... Just act natural... she'll never know the difference!!

Comment

Blake- we didn’t join a team this year. I’d like to send you a little $ for the bugs to contribute. Please pm me your Venmo.

Comment

Working...
                                X