No announcement yet.

Team Chicken Wing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fajitas are $105/10lbs. FJB!!! Would be cheaper to serve ribeyes!!

Comment

Still working on logistics but we should be able to make it. Just unsure if one or two nights.

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
        Fajitas are $105/10lbs. FJB!!! Would be cheaper to serve ribeyes!!
        Yup…seems excessive but they are already marinated and you only live once! My vote is for just one 10lb bag this year.

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
        Still working on logistics but we should be able to make it. Just unsure if one or two nights.
        Please let us know ahead of time so we can all mentally prepare for 2 nights if warranted. 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post

Please let us know ahead of time so we can all mentally prepare for 2 nights if warranted. [emoji23][emoji23]
          Haha…

Okay so we will contribute fajita $ (if we decide ti do them) and bring our 2 big tables. I also have 2 four burner blackstone griddles and lots of propane tanks if either are needed. Can also pick up some of the odds and ends that are still needed once it gets closer. Our canopy didn’t survive the trip to Destin last summer so we don’t have that one anymore.

Comment

Haha…

Okay so we will contribute fajita $ (if we decide ti do them) and bring our 2 big tables. I also have 2 four burner blackstone griddles and lots of propane tanks if either are needed. Can also pick up some of the odds and ends that are still needed once it gets closer. Our canopy didn’t survive the trip to Destin last summer so we don’t have that one anymore.

That's great Jenn...maybe bring one of those Blackstones for sure. And the tables are always needed.
            If you want to try to head up the Team Desserts like you did one year I believe it would be great.
            We can handle the rest of the stuff I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              It's been a few years, with teenage athletes eating my schedule, but I'M BACK!!!! You can put Jennie and I down to cover the cost of the chicken wings. Just text me what they cost and I'll get you the jack. Team Chicken Wing!!!!!
              Woohoo! Welcome back Curt! I checked pricing with Justin last week and his price wholesale is $115.60 per case (40# per case). I'll shoot you a message.

Comment

still working on logistics but we should be able to make it. Just unsure if one hangover or two hangovers.
                fify

Comment

We are undecided if we will be making a day trip or not. Our community bass tournament is The same day and I really want to fish it. I guess we will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Creepin up on the two week countdown for some flappers!

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
                      Creepin up on the two week countdown for some flappers!

And fajitas!!!! And maybe a little [emoji527] shine!!

Comment

I can do onions and bell peppers for the fajitas.

Comment

Can someone have the grill top available Friday night
                          Rustled Again and I plan to bring some groceries to throw on grill. I am sure others may bring something as well for the throw down

Comment

Don’t forget to go to Team Nametag.

Comment

Preparing to hang with you derelicts [emoji12]

Comment

Looking good Joel! Can’t wait to take a pull of that peace shine.

Comment

Working...
                                X