Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duane View Post
    I hope to be there!
    This news makes my heart soar like the hawk.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
      I like your style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leggy, I'll come see you after we get things rolling good! Might need to smoke some fish too if anybody brings any large fillets!!

Mmmm... mouff waterin' already!!

Comment

Steven, we bounced around on dates a bit but unfortunately that will be the same weekend of our annual Levi Baur Hunt so I will not be able to make it again this year.

Comment

I think I can make it...
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

We were hoping to make it, but last minute spring training plans were made. Will miss you guys again this year. Light the pit!

Comment

I'm still planning on grabbing your canopy, Steven. What do I need to know?

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                I'm still planning on grabbing your canopy, Steven. What do I need to know?
                I’ll leave it just outside the entry gate to my cousins place (where you got the feeder).

Thanks!

Are we ready to plan who brings what?

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                  I’ll leave it just outside the entry gate to my cousins place (where you got the feeder).

Thanks!

Are we ready to plan who brings what?
                  I will grab it on my way over.

Bownanza is Saturday. I think we have a couple more days before we have to start planning things.

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of familiar faces on this team. You fellers and felletts, keep on rock-n!

Comment

Andrew will be manning the Bloody Mary table in my absence. Please allow him the usual spot next to Team Rib. Also, if someone has an extra table that you could bring, he could use it. He’s not going to be able to fit a table in his vehicle along with everything else.

Andrew has my instructions to accept tips to offset expenses for both Team Bloody Mary and Team Rib. Larry, I know you are retired from the trade, but please help Andrew with the accounting at the end of the day!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                        I will grab it on my way over.

Bownanza is Saturday. I think we have a couple more days before we have to start planning things.
                        Casey, Andrew was wondering if you needed him to count the racks…

Comment

I love you guys but y’all start way too early for us Friday nighters 😂😜

Comment

No. Just be prepared to go buy more

Comment

I’m scouting out a place to buy ribs and will probably pick them up today. Looks like it’s going to be pretty pricey.

I’ll bring the bar and a few tables, along with a canopy. I’ll also have Hoss in tow.
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Steven, you want to post up a list of what else we’ll need?
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X