Mertzon doe 12-6-08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mertzon doe 12-6-08

Here's my doe I got this morning. I've killed two does this year and both of them bailed off in the creek after the shot! She ran out of the creek bottom then ran dang near directly back to the creek bottom, bled like crazy on the bank for a minute, then bailed off in about 4 feet of water and died. I got wet as a duck's rear end gettin' out of the creek. Thought I was gonna freeze plumb to death! She kinda looks like a wet rat after all that!!
    After all the Rage 2 blade talk I thought I would go ahead post the carnage pics as well .
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Mertzon doe_12-6-08_tbh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	24748151
    I've been real pleased with the Rage 2 Blade this year.

Name:	Mertzon doe_12-6-08_rage cut_tbh.jpg
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	24748152
    My hunting buddy/body guard/ master tracking animal! Here's Trapper this morning.

Name:	Trapper hunting_tbh.jpg
Size:	154.0 KB
ID:	24748153
    Last edited by AndyWayOutWest; 12-06-2008, 03:03 PM. Reason: fix wording

awesome! im sold on rage broadheads! they dont penetrate like a magnus stinger but do lots more damage.

Comment

hahahaha that dog cracks me up. congrats on another one Andy...your on a roll.

Comment

Congrats! that Sarah Palin bumper sticker cracks me up.

Comment

Congrats and you are right, she does kind of look like a drowned rat,

Bisch

Comment

Congrats...great pics...love the dog, but the Sarah Palin sticker rocks! Haven't seen that one

Comment

Congrats on the doe

Comment

congrats

Comment

Originally posted by bonniemc View Post
                  Congrats...great pics...love the dog, but the Sarah Palin sticker rocks! Haven't seen that one
                  They had them at The Bar in Midland. I thought they were funny stickers.

Comment

Congrats on the doe

Comment

nice doe, congrats

Comment

Did you put Trapper in the blind with you or did he watch the camp while you were out?Trapper is a hauling little critter...gets on his bed and no problem going down the road! Didn't have to defend camp against any dillos this time did you? That 40 cal goes off and Trapper looks like a greyhound!

Comment

Originally posted by RLoving1 View Post
                          Did you put Trapper in the blind with you or did he watch the camp while you were out?Trapper is a hauling little critter...gets on his bed and no problem going down the road! Didn't have to defend camp against any dillos this time did you? That 40 cal goes off and Trapper looks like a greyhound!
                          Trapper always guards the camp!!

Comment

Working...
                          X